View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The final build has been sent to Rico. He is tied up with some things tonight so a release will probably come tomorrow night at best. Taking into consideration that it passes its tests!

Until then, I'll keep testing until i break it!
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't as active today as I normally am. Today I become a statistic in the unemployment stat. It really sucks because I had the job that I really loved what I was doing and who I was working for. All that is in the past now and I have to move on, Just thanks to MightyMike for being so understanding with my situation. That said, I'm looking over 4.14 right now and so far... Outstanding....

I'll be here more now, obviously.. lol.... Trying to solve all this task bar issue and what not. Themes are good to go, and MightyROM 4.14 without any customization is solid! I will say that!