PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 05:57 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Use Diamond Tweak and scroll down to 6. Data to change your settings as desired
thanks, will try it out to see if i have solved my long standing problem

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 05-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

dnalevelc is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

I loved the may 8th release a lot, but I had a prob with not being able to download anything with IE. I went to the new release last night and all I can say is, how does one perfect perfection. The rom is amazing. Download issue is fixed, battery life is great, and it's so smooth.

Thanks Mighty.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
I wanna flash this bad, but the may8th one is so perfect on this that I dont wanna mess with such a wonderful thing. Still Mr5 so Im staying, point being, since the may 8th was so awesome, im sure the 24th update is just as good or not better. I like the 8th one so well im not flashing again.lol thanks mike, over 2 weeks on this rom and still never had to soft reset due to the rom great work again.
im with u on this one haha i have this rom 5-8-09 working so perfect with Home2 pro i dont want to change anything........with the new mr5 and the new juicy its killing me not to flash
Old 05-24-2009, 06:12 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
what reg change do i need to do to keep data active while the phone is in suspend mode? i think the problem to WMP stopping while playing in suspend is because i'm usin the data connection to stream live radio through the internet connection. i realized that the data cuts off after a certain amount of time when the phone is in suspend mode. please let me know or pm me. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Use Diamond Tweak and scroll down to 6. Data to change your settings as desired
Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
thanks, will try it out to see if i have solved my long standing problem
apparently it didn't solve the problem. the streaming and audio still stopped after letting WMP go into standby mode
Old 05-24-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Does this one have Titanium Weather installed & also contain Rhodium?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:24 PM
N00b

Circaflex is a n00b

is there anyway to uninstall slide2answer? i miss calls or the screen doesnt show the slider.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Does this one have Titanium Weather installed & also contain Rhodium?
No, just grab the titaniumweather cab here and install it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
Also, Rhodium manila has too many bugs for Mike to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
is there anyway to uninstall slide2answer? i miss calls or the screen doesnt show the slider.
Yes, use Advanced Config and turn off the dialer skin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

I really only had two problems with the previous MR5 release:

1. Intermittent though only occasional freezing up for a few seconds then fine. I attributed this to the pre-release WM6.5 build. Is this the RTM build or another?

2. The previous release introduced me to the sweet world of integrated 6.5 kinetic scrolling. While an improvement, I found it very choppy and somewhat laggy, but it was VERY application specific. Probably the worst example was scrolling an e-mail. The other scrolling issue was the RSS reader, inside an individual feed, wouldn't scroll AT ALL. It would only select text. Does this new build/ROM fix these issues or address them in any way?

Anxious to hear!
Old 05-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone else have an issue with the touch screen not working during UC?
Old 05-24-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

corey52 is just getting started

Wow mighty! what an amazing update. Does your TF3D have call history and all the extra tabs? Thanks again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development