PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenee10x View Post
i clicked the download link and it opens up a RAR. File....how do i use that with the RUU? i ran RUU with the RAR. File copied into the folder and it said it could not run it. what is the problem? isnt the download supposed to be a Zip. file?
You need to extract the whole RAR onto somewhere like your desktop, then run from there.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Anyone know what speeds VZW gets in data usually?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevelle View Post
thank you, just flashed it. rebooting now.
Your gonna love it. I am still shocked at how "quick" this rom is! it's so awesome. Thanks for another awesome rom Mighty
Old 03-18-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
What ever theme your using, please re-download it on page 2, and re-install. Thanks
I'm am assuming you mean from post 2. If so i am unlucky as i redownloaded and installed and no luck. Almost everything else is red though and i love that but it didn't really fix my problem. thanks in advance.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:28 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
Does this include your white theme?
When I finish it, yes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoe05 View Post
I'm am assuming you mean from post 2. If so i am unlucky as i redownloaded and installed and no luck. Almost everything else is red though and i love that but it didn't really fix my problem. thanks in advance.
What other mods did you install?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I think i just pissed myself from laughing lol...

sorry but it was just too funny!

Nope im having the exact issue that the other guy is. Since last the ROM. Lags sometime sometimes doesn't work at all. Very sad right now going to do ANOTHER hard reset
Old 03-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Mike/Rico -
Stellar job with this one! I flashed last night and full configured the phone, been using it all day without even the slightest hiccup. Lighting fast, clean, looks great, I can't think of a single bad thing to say about it! Flash is working for me in Opera, so those who are having issues, try a fresh install.
OK. Ive been at this for three days now. I have been through 4.13 and 4.14 and have tried even not installing a single app. the youtube will play fine. forever, till i reset the phone. after a reset the ball just sits and spins with the flash window open. How do i get it to stay on like after a fresh flash. What could possibly be changing without me installing or doing anything besides soft reseting? Ive fresh flashed multiple times. cleared storage multiple times. on both roms multiple times. Help?

Last edited by jnuts5423; 03-18-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Lurker

MADMAN66 is a n00b

I am hoping someone will chime in here and help////

4.14 mignight blue theme
After a softreset I am 78% on my mem... use it for a few and its at 82-84.... NO proggies installed....

I really hope I am just missing somthing huge here... I cant even browse the web without mem issues...

BTW I am no way implying that its the builds fault here.... just looking for help....

man.. i wish i could activate a sprint one!
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Anyone know what speeds VZW gets in data usually?
VZW gets the fastest speeds EVER, ask them they'll tell you! It's the NETWORK! (It has to be the network because they gimp the hardware!)

In all seriousness though, it depends on whether you are in an EV area, signal strength, network traffic, amount of tinfoil on your head, etc. There really is no straight answer, you SHOULD be seeing anywhere between 500-2000kbps down in an EV area.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAN66 View Post
I am hoping someone will chime in here and help////

4.14 mignight blue theme
After a softreset I am 78% on my mem... use it for a few and its at 82-84.... NO proggies installed....

I really hope I am just missing somthing huge here... I cant even browse the web without mem issues...

BTW I am no way implying that its the builds fault here.... just looking for help....

man.. i wish i could activate a sprint one!
Unfortunately that's the issue you're going to run into with a Verizon phone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development