PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
ithink i need to go back to 4.12 my phone just hasnt cooperated with 4.13. or .14 at all

i havent even installed any programs and the phone just freezes randomly...ive hard reset 3 times already...and when i put the phone to sleep the lights on the talk and end keys stay lit up....when im receivin a text i have to wait alost a full minute before it comes through....

i really think its just my phone cus a lot of yall are talking about how fast it is for you and for me 4.12 was peerfect it worked just fine for me...but i thought 4.14 would be better...im sad lol

if yall have any idea about my issues hit me up please.....
I had that happen once to my phone. What I did and I don't know if it was placebo or not.. I flashed the Stock Rom let all the customizations run, then I flashed Mighty's again. All was well!! If it continues to freeze then I would think its a hardware issue!! Try that method..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Great, thanks. It worked starting from new incoming texts like you said it would.
no problem. i like to help whenever i can. i also have a truck and am available for moves. lol
Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just installed NueKBlight 1.2 and it broke my Landscape Manila, Then I uninstalled it and my active sync to my computer is broken. I can't repair it,

I guess is hard reset for me!!

Anyone else try NueKBlight and had that happen?
Old 03-19-2009, 01:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jringo718 is just getting started

Anybody else having trouble using S2V on Mighty? I start S2V and it immediately starts and then closes and I have been having this problem with 4.12, 4.13, and 4.14. I was hoping it would be fixed but I keep going back to Juicy 5 because I use S2V to change the S2U2 wallpapers A LOT.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jringo718 View Post
Anybody else having trouble using S2V on Mighty? I start S2V and it immediately starts and then closes and I have been having this problem with 4.12, 4.13, and 4.14. I was hoping it would be fixed but I keep going back to Juicy 5 because I use S2V to change the S2U2 wallpapers A LOT.
Not really having problems with it... Even when I had it on the stock Spring Rom it was working pretty good. At times it would freeze when a call was coming in but now that I'm on MR everything is smooth.

Try re-downloading the file from ACs website, the latest version should be in there. Here is the link: http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/

Uninstall any previous versions first though, and make sure you completely remove them. SKTools gets the job done...

Hope it helps
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't as active today as I normally am. Today I become a statistic in the unemployment stat. It really sucks because I had the job that I really loved what I was doing and who I was working for. All that is in the past now and I have to move on, Just thanks to MightyMike for being so understanding with my situation. That said, I'm looking over 4.14 right now and so far... Outstanding....

I'll be here more now, obviously.. lol.... Trying to solve all this task bar issue and what not. Themes are good to go, and MightyROM 4.14 without any customization is solid! I will say that!
LilRico,
Just look at is an opportunity to grow in another area, you are obviously very talented and diligent, take advantage of the time off to relax and improve yourself while job hunting. Good Luck!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Just my 2 cents for people having no luck with hard resetting to fix their issues. How are you guys flashing your phones, through Activesync or bootloader mode? It is important to flash directly from bootloader mode, so that no verification processes are run through activesync. Activesync will often verify with the Romupdateutility a few things before flashing. It is recommended that one skips this verification process because if flashing from an older mightyrom verson it will not reformat the NAND. However putting it in bootloader mode will reformat the NAND.

just what i've picked up from reading... might help..so doesn't hurt to try.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

newKBLight is having the landscape manilla problem with every ROM as of now until no2chem figures out how landscape manilla is triggered, and S2V is working flawlessly on 4.14 for me(:
Old 03-19-2009, 01:29 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I just installed NueKBlight 1.2 and it broke my Landscape Manila, Then I uninstalled it and my active sync to my computer is broken. I can't repair it,

I guess is hard reset for me!!

Anyone else try NueKBlight and had that happen?
Landscape Manilla is a known issue. Activesync works for me.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
newKBLight is having the landscape manilla problem with every ROM as of now until no2chem figures out how landscape manilla is triggered, and S2V is working flawlessly on 4.14 for me(:

Thanx for the Info!! I just finished my hard reset..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development