PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
anyone having issues with setting up exchange? I cant even find the option to setup an exchange email server, something im doing wrong? Sprint TP with 4.14
You set up exchange by adding a server source in ActiveSync, open activesync and click menu, add server source.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike/Rico -
Stellar job with this one! I flashed last night and full configured the phone, been using it all day without even the slightest hiccup. Lighting fast, clean, looks great, I can't think of a single bad thing to say about it! Flash is working for me in Opera, so those who are having issues, try a fresh install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

A couple issues I've found:

1. YouTube on Opera isn't working (for me at least)
2. The date on the texts is not the same as the real time
3. Sometimes if I text fast, it will randomly put a number in instead of the letter I pressed.
4. There are these 3 texts in my inbox that can't seem to be deleted. They're all from me to another person, but I sent these like a month ago. "Delete" is greyed out, and if I clear all texts, they still stay.

Can anyone help me with these 4 issues?

Since flashing, I have gained:

1. A functioning music tab (it wasn't working for me before)
2. A better Opera and Internet tab (mine had this problem where it would open up IE and Opera under the Internet tab)

But the issues are getting to me.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Mike you are true Chef, your cooking gets better and better each time... Oh yeah it's good when the Executive Chef has a great Sous Chef working with them!
I installed 1.14 and I'll have to say... FLAWLESS
It's great to finally have Flash working with Opera
GREAT JOB GUYS!
A+ Seller
Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
A couple issues I've found:

1. YouTube on Opera isn't working (for me at least)
2. The date on the texts is not the same as the real time
3. Sometimes if I text fast, it will randomly put a number in instead of the letter I pressed.
4. There are these 3 texts in my inbox that can't seem to be deleted. They're all from me to another person, but I sent these like a month ago. "Delete" is greyed out, and if I clear all texts, they still stay.
Have you restored those text messages from a PIMBackup? If so that is what is most likely causing your issue.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@
Carrier: Sprint

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
thanks, how bout everybody else? (just wondering)
I have found that hard reset after does help. Before you sync it obviously. That way you don't have anything from your previous rom lurking around where it shdnt be. Just a way to double to check and avoid any further complications ya knw. Plus, it only takes a few ex min so why not?

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Old 03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Have you restored those text messages from a PIMBackup? If so that is what is most likely causing your issue.
Yeah. I forgot to add "(could be from PIMBackup)"

I also made an SPB Backup, should I try that and see if it fixes it?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b

Ok guys i have just unlocked and installed the RUU fle to mu desktop. The instructions say to add the rom of your choice to the newly created RUU directory. Can i get some help from here please.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b

I did the Hard-spl from rapheal then the RUU zip.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Red face Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
Ok guys i have just unlocked and installed the RUU fle to mu desktop. The instructions say to add the rom of your choice to the newly created RUU directory. Can i get some help from here please.
Make sure your TouchPro is connected to your desktop via USB and execute the Custom_RUU.exe, follow the prompts
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development