PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 12:31 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Thanks to lil rico pointing this out

Version 1.1 Released
http://nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueKBLight.aspx

Keyboard light now stays open as long as keyboard is slid out out course :P

Just found out about that yesterday..

No2chem is amazing I knew he would figure it out...
Old 03-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Thanks to lil rico pointing this out

Version 1.1 Released
http://nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueKBLight.aspx

Keyboard light now stays open as long as keyboard is slid out out course :P
just a heads up on this mike...i tried it and it jacked my landscape mode...once the keyboard opened i got half of my portrait today screen

Old 03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

tallegra is a n00b

I'm a newbie so please forgive me if this has been asked before. I searched but was unable to find an answer. I am missing the last icon on the taskbar on the homepage, it controls closing tasks. When I go to other pages the X is there and works fine throughout, only on homepage /today screen is it missing. Can someone please help? ...bowing to the masters....

P.S. You guys are doing an amazing job on here. I am truly enjoying my TP!!! Mighty, LilRico and others, you rock!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

quick question...is anyone having any issues with this new rom...im still running 4.12??? im at work and i was thinking bout flashing to 4.14 but i gotta have my phone working right all day...lol...just wondering if there are any issues what they are..cus im not worried about exchange working...or something compliacted but volume controls and phone locking up cant have that right now...thanks again Mike and rico...for all the hard work...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 03-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Has any been able to add the colored sliders and email bubbles to MR 4.14? I have done those enhancements for some time now, but this time it turned my background all white, and my slider icons disapeared when I installed them on 4.14. I installed the orange pumkin slider colors and email/SMS and volume pumkin colors.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
just a heads up on this mike...i tried it and it jacked my landscape mode...once the keyboard opened i got half of my portrait today screen
Yup, mine too. This thing is not ready for primetime. Luckily it uninstalls OK. Apparently it is a known issue on the download website.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

theprospect29 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
quick question...is anyone having any issues with this new rom...im still running 4.12??? im at work and i was thinking bout flashing to 4.14 but i gotta have my phone working right all day...lol...just wondering if there are any issues what they are..cus im not worried about exchange working...or something compliacted but volume controls and phone locking up cant have that right now...thanks again Mike and rico...for all the hard work...
I flashed to 4.14 from 4.12 this morning and so far so good. I haven't had any issues yet whatsoever. There is no longer any keyboard lag on my phone either
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks for the heads up juggs... appreciate it
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Thanks a lot buddy.
I don't know, MSR's usually come with GPS fixes. Atleast they did on my TELUS Diamond. I guess not on the TP. Anyway, I just installed the bored's cab (and followed his steps you attached for me and it worked! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

The other thing that is annoying the hell outta me is the "Out of memory" dialog that springs up sometimes when I use the OnCourse8 GPS or open Opera and then it says "Close a tab to free up memory". In OCN8, it says:

Out of memory.
Requested: 24216
Cache: 79564

I guess it shows that the cache is more than what's requested, but still it's bonking out. I have an 8GB SDcard hooked up too.

Any _more_ help? lol

PS: What's with the holy crap 90% usage on boot? Damn! (80% without Dashwire)
Repost so someone can look at this.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Has any been able to add the colored sliders and email bubbles to MR 4.14? I have done those enhancements for some time now, but this time it turned my background all white, and my slider icons disapeared when I installed them on 4.14. I installed the orange pumkin slider colors and email/SMS and volume pumkin colors.
Redownload the color scheme. From what I read, they changed and need to be redownloaded.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development