PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
It'll be released when Mighty and LilRico are ready, bottom line. everyone saying "i wish it would hurry" or however, isnt helping.
Exactly, it's pretty ridiculous how many posts have been rushing the release. Excitement is one thing, but its just plan annoying reading all of the "please hurry and finish" posts. Just chill...

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 04-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
I am going to suggest that when Mighty 5 is released its released in another thread. 828 pages is crazy and not needed. I love the Mighty roms, so I am excited as well. And so that I dont step on Juicy's toes, ill say it here. I tried Juicy 7 and it was pretty awesome but I am going back to Mighty 4.16 to wait and If Mighty 5 is like his old roms, it will be even better then Juicy 7. Mighty no rush but it would be appreciated
Not gonna happen - Chefs like to see (and should be) the thread count and the read count, as that clearly sets experienced Chefs apart. What has happened in the past is that Mod brigade comes and 'arcives' the threads when they go past 'certain' (?) number of pages....
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

I've been using MR4.16 for about three weeks now and love it. In that time, I've never had occasion to use PIE but I just tried it this weekend and it just comes up with a blank white screen. No error messages or anything, just a blank screen. I've tried many URLs to no avail. It was working fine on 4.14 which I had before I went to 4.16. I searched this forum but could not find anything on it.
Anybody got any ideas?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: IT&E

autocroSER is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocroSER View Post
when i'm on speakerphone, the screen automatically shuts off in 15 seconds or less, for power saving reasons i assume. the thing is, i want to use the phone while on speakerphone and i constantly have to press the power button to turn it back on. when my conversation is over, the screen behavior returns to normal. i checked the power and screen settings, but to no avail. any suggestions from might mike or anyone?...maybe a registry setting. need some guidance.

thanks for reading.

ok i figured it out. i'm using the touch pro mighty rom 4.16

so i edited the registry:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Phone\Sleep switch value from 1 to 0

THAT'S IT!!!...hope this will help a lot of people.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocroSER View Post
ok i figured it out. i'm using the touch pro mighty rom 4.16

so i edited the registry:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Phone\Sleep switch value from 1 to 0

THAT'S IT!!!...hope this will help a lot of people.
Just a note, that tweak is also in the Advanced Configuration Tool program 3.3

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 04-20-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Just a note, that tweak is also in the Advanced Configuration Tool program 3.3
This is true +1

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

setox is becoming a great contributor

would be nice that before he releases the new rom that the mods clean everything up
Old 04-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
would be nice that before he releases the new rom that the mods clean everything up
Definitely, or a post that begins the discussion of the new ROM. So anyone looking into this thread can start at the release post by Mighty at say Post 8300 and continue from there.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

The entire thread will be archived when MightyROM5 is released, don't worry guys.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone have a problem with this rom where you install another flip clock and you get a little white rectangle at the top left of the screen? and if you remove the cab the box still stays there
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development