PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
i've been having this problem for AWHILE. any of the 4.x.x rom i can't get my vista WMDC to sync. It works fine on my xp test box but not on my vista and i'm trying to use WMDC to issue a certificate. Anyone else have a sync problem to create a partnership on vista?

Thanks,
Sid
Mine did sync with Vista just fine when I was running 4.16. On a side note, can't you just export the certificate and then install in on the device manually? I have SD Config manually install certificates for my exchange server on every hard reset
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Friendly competition I'd say...

I'm game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Mike, I have to ask...
What was this post about?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1406

Friendly competition?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

ITS OOONNNN!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

If I change the pagepool to 32 does it make a difference as far as memory wise? how much would i lose? thanks
Old 04-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
If I change the pagepool to 32 does it make a difference as far as memory wise? how much would i lose? thanks
Well, you'd lose about 8 megs because the default is 24.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk6 View Post
Well, you'd lose about 8 megs because the default is 24.
sorry maybe i shouldve rephrased... can you tell the difference?, is it worth the 8 megs? because thats not much to lose
Old 04-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
32-24=8mb
Old 04-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
sorry maybe i shouldve rephrased... can you tell the difference?, is it worth the 8 megs? because thats not much to lose
You wont see any difference in speed and you will see 8mb less in ram which also is no difference bec pro got more then enough ram.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
You wont see any difference in speed and you will see 8mb less in ram which also is no difference bec pro got more then enough ram.
thank you
Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
okay... I've tried starting my own thread to ask this with no answers at all but can anyone explain to me why i can not access the section of attachments for this thread? when i put my cursor on it it'll tell me how many attachments there are but wont let me click on it. is there a special number of post count that i need or special permissions?
i'm not sure why but anytime i want to access them i have to go through the forum itself so click that pic of the touch pro up top, then go into cdma upgrades then find the mightyrom thread listing then that "files" link should work
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development