View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
okay... I've tried starting my own thread to ask this with no answers at all but can anyone explain to me why i can not access the section of attachments for this thread? when i put my cursor on it it'll tell me how many attachments there are but wont let me click on it. is there a special number of post count that i need or special permissions?
i'm not sure why but anytime i want to access them i have to go through the forum itself so click that pic of the touch pro up top, then go into cdma upgrades then find the mightyrom thread listing then that "files" link should work