PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II on SERO
Carrier: Sprint

ejoshkim is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

So how can I get Opera to replace the default IE & favorites in the Today Screen?

Thanks for the help.

What I want in my next TP3:
-At least 25% thinner, 1.5GHz Snapdragon, 4" -720p Cap. Screen (nothing bigger), 2GB of ROM, 1GB of RAM, Flash!, Better Camera, Even better keyboard (is that even possible?)
Old 04-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post

Unknown - Notifications: how is this suppose to work? If I have several items, I can click on one of them (msg) and it simply clears it and stays on the notification screen. Weird. Clicking on missed calls works nicely.

Overall, good so far with minor issues.

tsp - Sprint
I installed TF3D2d for the notifications enhancement only. Its much better than 6.1 or 6.5....
Old 04-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

boomer8403 is a n00b

Does anybody know how to get wktask working on this rom? When its installed it wont let me click on the start menu. TIA
Old 04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Too soon for a full report but if I wait I'll forget too many things...

Good news... most everything works for me that some have reported problems with... GPS apps good (I use 4 different programs that use GPS), QuickGPS run normal for me. Btw, I use TF3D. Added custom city to weather. Added normal completion cab. Different phone number tabs on contacts work!

Issues - flicker on incoming calls. Hilite issues on phone screen when scrolling (kind of a big issue since I think this is a function that is used often).
Turning the phone off while playing music pauses the music. You can let it sleep w/o an issue though.
Data is always turned on it seems.

Wish list - a program tab with 4 across or more cells. Calendar tab. Maybe a stocks tab. Need some kind of lock program to prevent the phone from making calls while in the pocket. I like the 6.5 lock but.. 1) has to be turned on every time and 2) requires 2 unlocks to answer a call.

Unknown - Notifications: how is this suppose to work? If I have several items, I can click on one of them (msg) and it simply clears it and stays on the notification screen. Weird. Clicking on missed calls works nicely.

Overall, good so far with minor issues.

tsp - Sprint
i think the biggest problem for me is trying to find an solution to keep the music playing while the phone is off. can't seem to find a solution just yet, if anyone can help, please do. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
I use SEVEN, it's working properly, did you clear memory after you flashed?
Yes, I clear storage afterwards. Like it tells me how many e-mails I have, but if I click in it I only get the "to create a new message, tap menu, then tap new". I'll just re-install see if that works

Yap, reinstalling works. Seems like it's the new upgraded version there is that doesn't seem to work. Thx for your reply!

Last edited by Cochoz; 04-21-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Ran into a couple of issues this morning. First was that all the ring tones were reporting as corrupted. Soft reset fixed that.

Second was a notification that came in while on a call causing it to be transferred from my working Bluetooth to the handset. I would try turning off the Voice Command notifications, but the icon doesn't install in settings with 6.5.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejoshkim View Post
So how can I get Opera to replace the default IE & favorites in the Today Screen?

Thanks for the help.
You coulda looked up 6 posts before urs.....

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 04-21-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Yes, I clear storage afterwards. Like it tells me how many e-mails I have, but if I click in it I only get the "to create a new message, tap menu, then tap new". I'll just re-install see if that works

Yap, reinstalling works. Seems like it's the new upgraded version there is that doesn't seem to work. Thx for your reply!
yea. i had problems with their "new" version as well. it does get annoying clicking upgrade later every time you soft reset though, but no biggie..
Old 04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ESsprint is just getting started

Sorry for the question. Does the Windows UI have a contacts thing available like the TouchFlo?
Old 04-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
Sorry for the question. Does the Windows UI have a contacts thing available like the TouchFlo?

try this

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65584
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development