PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
LOL!!!
You could just edit your post if you need to reply again immediately after you post...
Old 04-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

fxdwg is a n00b

Did anyone get their Sprint TV to work?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Just a thought I wanted to throw out there dont know if it has any relevance to the people having problems. Given the fact that most people stayed up to get the download did you all get your download the night of or the day after once the servers cooled and became easier to download. I could be wrong but maybe if you got the download under a busy server the download may have gotten corrupted. Anyone?
Better yet do the people who received the emailed DLs from Rico & Mike experiencing any problems posted. I got an email DL & I haven't ran into any major problems besides the caps seems to be broken in the HTC sip, although I haven't really got a chance to test the rom out like I would
Old 04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
N00b

calh22a is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
Can someone tell me what's the difference between these 2? and should i update to v1.11?

Sprint Raphael Radio V1.03.15F Shipped

Sprint Raphael Radio V1.11.00F

I believe the 1.11.00F is a newer radio taken from another phone. The 1.03.15F is the version that shipped with sprint touch pros (basically the radio that came with the phone). From what I understand there are mixed opinions on which radio is better. It really comes down to where you're using your phone, which means you just need to try out different ones. Hope that helps. Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong
Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
just a heads up. LilRico.com will be gone in a few.... I have to find a new hosting site, as justhost.com claimed my account was against ToS, and so I have 24 to remove all my data. Please download anything you need now because it will be gone while I can find, and transfer the data back to a new hosting site.

Sorry about this, thanks...
wow, what did they claim was against their ToS?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdwg View Post
Did anyone get their Sprint TV to work?

I have no problem, try using this cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Lurker

fxdwg is a n00b

Thank you I'll check it out
Old 04-22-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by calh22a View Post
I believe the 1.11.00F is a newer radio taken from another phone. The 1.03.15F is the version that shipped with sprint touch pros (basically the radio that came with the phone). From what I understand there are mixed opinions on which radio is better. It really comes down to where you're using your phone, which means you just need to try out different ones. Hope that helps. Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks. so when I flash my radio is it the same as the rom? copy the raphimg to my SD card?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Crap Pro 1

fkwrig2 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
Thanks. so when I flash my radio is it the same as the rom? copy the raphimg to my SD card?
You got it... same procedure!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by haramzee View Post
I never thought those guys would take this that far.... one night of fun... and they're all upset....

Sounds like the girlfriend's parents after prom...
The technicians are really retarded... If you work when them, then your teams sucks, sorry to say, but it takes you guys too long to respond to e-mails and frankly, you're all full of ****! Sorry, but I'm upset, as you guys really have no understanding how the internet works... God forbid anyone host a website with 1 mp3 file playing because it violates ToS. Stupd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgniwder View Post
wow, what did they claim was against their ToS?
Hi Ruben,

Please take my apologies but you store various .zip, .rar files in your account. Additionally, the files stored by you are available for downloading and people download the files. If you check TOS you can find following:
http://www.justhost.com/terms

*** Offering video and/or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 Files, Games and shareware is also not permitted on any Just Host server.
*** Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account.

So your violates a few points of our TOS. Please remove the files stored in:
public_html/xxxxx
public_html/Mighty/ROMs
public_html/xxxxx
from your account within 24 hours and then we will move your account to the fast server.

I strongly recommend you to read our TOS and make sure your website won't violate our policy in the future.
--
--
Kind regards,

Sam Green
Just Host
www.justhost.com
--------------------------------------

It's basically pointless for me to pay for a hosting site, when all I do is host files... Basically if I remove my files, I'm left with nothing, so **** them!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development