View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Too soon for a full report but if I wait I'll forget too many things...

Good news... most everything works for me that some have reported problems with... GPS apps good (I use 4 different programs that use GPS), QuickGPS run normal for me. Btw, I use TF3D. Added custom city to weather. Added normal completion cab. Different phone number tabs on contacts work!

Issues - flicker on incoming calls. Hilite issues on phone screen when scrolling (kind of a big issue since I think this is a function that is used often).
Turning the phone off while playing music pauses the music. You can let it sleep w/o an issue though.
Data is always turned on it seems.

Wish list - a program tab with 4 across or more cells. Calendar tab. Maybe a stocks tab. Need some kind of lock program to prevent the phone from making calls while in the pocket. I like the 6.5 lock but.. 1) has to be turned on every time and 2) requires 2 unlocks to answer a call.

Unknown - Notifications: how is this suppose to work? If I have several items, I can click on one of them (msg) and it simply clears it and stays on the notification screen. Weird. Clicking on missed calls works nicely.

Overall, good so far with minor issues.

tsp - Sprint
i think the biggest problem for me is trying to find an solution to keep the music playing while the phone is off. can't seem to find a solution just yet, if anyone can help, please do. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)