View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissingLink View Post
Wow, thanks LR for the quick reply.

When I tried to uninstall the themes, it could not uninstall them completely.

I manually deleted them from the Settings - Today screen.

After I get the whole dark gray text on black background problem (settings, weather, etc), I tried to reinstall one of the themes to see if I can get the phone back to legibility but no luck.

Soft reset whenever the program says so. Upon restart, nothing in the Settings-Today screen.

Tempted to do a hard reset!
That's not deleting the theme. That's deleting the .tsk, which is basically the highlight color. You had to go into settings > system tab > Remove Programs. From there you should have seen MightyMike and LilRico XXXX Theme listed. best thing to do now, is to try to re-install the theme and then uninstall it again with the method I posted above.... Good-luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
just switched from stock rom and stock radio to mighty 4.16 and US Cellular 1.07.06....it's chewing up battery at twice the rate of the stock rom...only program in common that still runs in background is flexmail...any reason this should be happening? I assumed I'd get better battery life, not worse...do I need to install battery tweaks for my sprint touch pro manually? I assumed most would have been baked into the rom already... thanks for any advice...my battery last 7 hours now instead of 12-14...
I don't know exactly how you're using the phone but US Cellular 1.07.06 radio I had to gt rid of because it ate up too much battery and made my phone get super hot!!! The Telus radio seems to be the best performer so far, for me, out of all the radio's I've used.