PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
d**m right we kiss *** mighty and lilrico do this for free and don't even have a donation link so we couldn't pay them if we tried. so the least we do is say thanks for everything they've done and everything we know theyre doing
+1 they do some great work and expect 0 in return
Old 04-13-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
d**m right we kiss *** mighty and lilrico do this for free and don't even have a donation link so we couldn't pay them if we tried. so the least we do is say thanks for everything they've done and everything we know theyre doing
Why isn't there a donation link?
Old 04-13-2009, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang View Post
hmm..

I downloaded and follwed all the steps.. and it just freezes at 0% on the phone, then the program gives me an error.

what am i doing wrong?
You need to unlock your phone first. Follow the steps here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
Welcome to ppcgeeks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i am using iconsoft phonex for dialer... but i disabled and reset device...

then was at the default windows dialer and when i press ##786# ,,, nothing happens

i am running the default radio that was shipped on sprint phone... was going to try the different radios but needed # commands to work to judge signal quality
Hey itouch24,
Just open your file explorer and navigate to the Windows directory and open the file named FieldTrial.exe. Does the same thing as dialing ##786#.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

aysemj is a n00b

I installed rom and installed sprint picture mail .cab but im getting an error saying that picturemail is not supported and it says RAPH008

ANY IDEAS?

also when switching to landscape it shows the entire picture except where i have text messages (like to from and so on)

this SEEMED to be happening whne i had tried to use the picturemail and im not sure if its still doing it or not because i had soft reset the phone maybe it was just a glitch? i think it happened 2 separate times but like i said i think it was just when i got the error for the picturemail (tried twice)

and ideas would be so appriciated..
Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by igl007 View Post
Why isn't there a donation link?

Who knows. I tried messaging Mighty Mike for a donation link but He never even responded. Evil sucker that he is. So What I'm going to do is donate to ppcgeeks in his name and I try to give back on here by helping whoever needs help and its why I made my Verizon help post and keep it updated. I can't wait for Mighty Rom 5..

And yes we do kiss Mike and lilrico's a$$. They deserve it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Who knows. I tried messaging Mighty Mike for a donation link but He never even responded. Evil sucker that he is. So What I'm going to do is donate to ppcgeeks in his name and I try to give back on here by helping whoever needs help and its why I made my Verizon help post and keep it updated. I can't wait for Mighty Rom 5..

And yes we do kiss Mike and lilrico's a$$. They deserve it.
We need to find his address and send a crazy amount of strippers to his house after he releases Mighty5, so he can have a private "release" party
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-13-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujd View Post
I have the same problem (using most recent Mighty, not Copper). About 90% of the time, after my phone goes into standby, I can't get it to fully recover by pushing the power button. I just get the backlight and nothing else. A soft reset usually doesn't work. Instead, I have to pull the battery out and reset that way.

I thought maybe I was unaware of a locking feature built into the Rom.

Anyone else seeing this?
reloaded the radio and reflashed mightyrom, hard reset after flashing. still happening. grr.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 04-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
We need to find his address and send a crazy amount of strippers to his house after he releases Mighty5, so he can have a private "release" party
LMAO..
Old 04-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Come on Mike! Release the ROM. Strippers are involved!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development