PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xccess View Post
I am indeed sprint user with touch pro. I down load 0.37 but keep getting this errors, I try a lower version rom and still got some errors, I even try different rom. you or any one know what this mean /.
had the same issue redownload and reinstall activesync and it should work
Old 05-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

I get those errors constantly when flashing. Solution 1 (that worked a couple of times) was to flash using a MicroSD card instead of over the cable. But not all cards work. I have a 512MB that always says "no image found" and a 4GB that works sometimes (both are FAT32). Solution 2, which worked the one time I tried it, was to disable power saving on the USB ports on the PC. You might need to flash to a stock ROM first and then flash back. Hope that helps.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I am indeed sprint user with touch pro. I down load 0.37 but keep getting this errors, I try a lower version rom and still got some errors, I even try different rom. you or any one know what this mean /.
what OS (operatng system) are you using?
Old 05-08-2009, 01:17 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

having a short problem. how do i add shortcuts to the today menu? i have 2 WMP icons that are setup to run WMP and play a certain web stream. i added to windows/start menu/programs... but it doesn't show up on today screen

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 05-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

does anybody now how I can get the nbh out of the exe file? I'm on a mac. I could boot into vista if I need to I just figure there is an easy way to do this.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Back up your SD card.
Format it in Fat32 (this will wipe everything on it
download the hspl, extract the .nbh file to the root of the SD rename it to RAPHIMG
Hold down power + volume down and press the reset button
should update / unlock. post back w/ the results
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
does anybody now how I can get the nbh out of the exe file? I'm on a mac. I could boot into vista if I need to I just figure there is an easy way to do this.
Boot into vista
run the exe but when it gets to the install screen don't press next.
navigate to c:\users\ur name\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0
It should be there
Old 05-08-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

MrTek is keeping up the good workMrTek is keeping up the good work

Maybe I'm confused on the changelog, but isn't build 21222 much older than version 21500?

Am I missing something? Is this back to 6.1?
Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwfe View Post
Mike, I love the rom, but I tried my camera, and I still get no prevue. Any fix for this? I am running latest rom and did one extra hard reset. I tried doing a soft reset while inn camera mode, but it did not fix. TIA
It's my fault I didn't catch the camera issue... It's something I always test... It's just that I had to test the diamond's ver. of 6.5 so I didn't get to test it as focused as I normally do. Mike and I are already aware of the camera issue and we're going to fix it ASAP. I would image it not being hard to fix....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i agree. im surprised they were left out.
MightyMike left it out to reduce the size of the ROM... Sorry...
Old 05-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Rico, do you have a cab for the MSN stuff? I tried mobile.msn.com but I must have missed it in my sleep deprived rom flashing...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development