PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
thanks flyers2114,
have you tried any of their newer versions? I was about to install 1.4.8. http://www.shubaroo.com/index.php?module=group_sms
No I have not but I will give it a shot....thanks for the lead...I have had that cab for about a year...
Old 05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Re: MightyROM5 and Sprint TV help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Hope that someone can help me. I am need some complete instructions as to how to get my Sprint TV working. I was running the current MR5, and the fix and i tried to install the sprint TV, installed/reinstalled/removed all the cab files from this thread as well as others about the subject. i must have really messed it up becuase my internet started not working as well as other apps...so i reflashed back to sprint oem totally, radio included. Now i have fresh flashed my tp to MR5 again and would like to try again... So, can someone please tell me the correct way to install the sprint tv and include the cabs, etc... so i can get this working without me messing something up again. Previously, everything installed fine and it came up...however, it never played anything...just hung there searching for the station. Thanks for any help provided.
Mighty- thanks so much for this great ROM, i am new to this but, have tried other ROMS's out there and your's is the BEST by FAR~!
I read somewhere to install sprint tv. to device, try and run it till ya get the 7004 error, then while keeping tv open, install the caulkins fix, restart phone and retry sprint tv. for me i got the error for only 1 more time then its worked ever since. I dont know how to post cabs on here but if ya PM me ya email Ill send the exact cabs I have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:11 PM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

well im saying good bye to 6.5! no body help me when i most needed so im done with this rom! i can not stand getting 1x connection thats way to slow even though im running on the latest PRL 60652
Old 05-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
well im saying good bye to 6.5! no body help me when i most needed so im done with this rom! i can not stand getting 1x connection thats way to slow even though im running on the latest PRL 60652
I don't get how a new rom would change your data speeds, are all of your connection settings correct?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
Maybe you should roll back to a previous PRL and see if you still have that issue.....

It's NOT a rom thing.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
I don't get how a new rom would change your data speeds, are all of your connection settings correct?
well yeah they should be right i didnt mess with anything else i just notice i was just getting 1x connections and not 3g. what are the correct settings?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:19 PM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
Maybe you should roll back to a previous PRL and see if you still have that issue.....

It's NOT a rom thing.
roll back yeah that could be a good idea but who knows which one i had? shoudl i talk to a sprint cs?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Re: MightyROM5 and Sprint TV help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
I read somewhere to install sprint tv. to device, try and run it till ya get the 7004 error, then while keeping tv open, install the caulkins fix, restart phone and retry sprint tv. for me i got the error for only 1 more time then its worked ever since. I dont know how to post cabs on here but if ya PM me ya email Ill send the exact cabs I have.
WORKED!!! It had one more 7004 error but after that, works now.

thank you so much, i appreciate it.

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 05-18-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TommyNY is becoming a great contributor
Half - Hard Reset

Had something weird happen yesterday:

Using my phone as normal, checking my e-mails. Put the phone in standby and back in my case as normal. When I went to check my phone 20-minutes later, the Windows 6.5, "Tap Screen to Begin Setup" appeared. I figured maybe it was fluke, tapped all the corners and then it went to "Installing Customizations" and hung up on installing Opera. After 30-minutes, I reset the phone. It installed Opera twice, dropped my ActiveSync Exchange Server settings and some (not all) programs installed to the phone and not my SDcard.

Today, I performed a hard reset on the phone to get rid of all the errors.

Has this random half-hard reset happened to anyone else?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I personally never experienced that but I clear storage twice all the time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development