PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Ugh. That's my favorite looking one too. So does that mean we shouldn't use that particular taskbar with MightyROM?
I'll see if I can get the resolution so you can use that taskbar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
okay sexy lilrico i have a question... i have the message display on screen for my texts but after a few hours it turns of and i have to go into settings and check the box again.. is there a fix or a reg edit??? thanks boo
That's new for me... I haven't seen it do that... Lets see if 4.14 fixes your issue cuz I've never seen it do dat before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
You are seriously going to get him in trouble talking like that
lol.... I'm going to laugh when her bro starts using his name and then in his post history he'll have some interesting comments for a dude.. LOL
Old 03-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Noob needs help before taking the plunge for first time!!

I've been reading these forums (and XDA-Developers for about 6-8 weeks). I have decided to flash my Alltel Touch Pro with Might ROM. I want to make sure I have everything correct. Please correct the following wherever I have an error:

I have downloaded and unzipped Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe. I must sync my phone (Activesync on WinXP) and then execute the above mentioned exe.
I have also downloaded and unzipped RUU.Zip and I have also downloaded MighyROM_4.13.rar and decompressed it to another folder.
The instructions in the sticky for flashing my phone says to copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to the same folder as RUU and then run RomUpdateUtility.exe.
This is where I get into questions. I see in the MightyROM rar that there is more than just the RUU_signed.nbh file. What are all those other files for? Do I copy them into the RUU folder as well? There is a Custom_RUU.exe in that folder. Do I use that instead of RomUpdateUtility.exe?
Also is MightyROM_4.13 the latest for CDMA Touch Pro? I saw a 4.6 release somewhere. Is that for Diamond only?
Also please let me know if I am missing anything.
I asked in another thread whether this would affect my phones MDN etc. but no one answered.

Thanks very much in advance. I CANNOT afford to brick my phone so I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I do anything.

Thanks very much in advance!
Vlip3
Everything you need to install the rom is included in the might rom rar file except for the unlocker (Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe). First establish your computer computer connection. Then run the unlocker. Then unzip the contents to a folder and run the updateutility and you should be good.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 03-16-2009 at 01:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post

lol.... I'm going to laugh when her bro starts using his name and then in his post history he'll have some interesting comments for a dude.. LOL
I'm so taking this over, he's gonna have to make a new name, i put too much hard work into this one lol but he should be back soon YAY OBAMA!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's due to one of the manilla customizations you are applying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desipilla View Post
hi, is anyone having the problem when you go to message tab and then press menu softkey on screen and nothing happens? If someone knows the fix plz let me know.
thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sounds like you have it figured out. Just run the hardspl first to unlock. Then load mightyrom. Everything else you need is included in the rar file. No need to copy or do anything. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Everything you need to install the rom is included in the might rom rar file except for the unlocker (Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe). First establish your computer computer connection. Then run the unlocker. Then unzip the contents to a folder and run the update utility and you should be good.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor

Glad the themes are back up, and anxiously awaiting 4.14.....i had the volume bug but the hotfix corrected it. I put on another inferior ROM, and don't want to go back to 4.13 just to switch to 4.14! Hope it's up today, if all tests p*****. Thanks for your hard work guys!

edit- it starred out my word p a ss ed, crazy!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

lilrico,

I have the same issue as hotboy8628 post 3111 is having with the message display turning off by itself. I'm not sure if its after soft resets or what, but I have had that issue since I've upgraded to 4.13. Not a big deal, I just turn it on, but wanted to mention she wasn't the only one having that issue.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

i just did the hotfix, but is there anyway to change your font back to how it was before, because the hotfix changed the font for the volume and the menu that pops up when i connect it to my laptop. idk if it has been posted and i just missed it through all the posts :\

btw GREAT ROM, loving the 4.13 and looking forward to 4.14(:
Old 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

did u even read the post u got the hotfix from?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is the volume bug hotfix going to be integrated into 4.14
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development