PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:15 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have not had s2u2 installed in a long time (many ROM flashes ago).

s2u2 was all I ever used in my old Titan/Mogul's (& I loved it) but it was super buggy everytime I tried it in my TouchPro's. After reinstalling it about 20 times & trying every version I could find, I gave up on it.

Now that I use PocketShield, I have no reason to ever try any other locking/unlocking app (the latest version of PS is awesome)

~John
I am going to give PS a shot....thx...
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
what am i suppose to do with an F on my midterms!! hope you fix the alarm problems everyone encountering
Don't rely on a sophisticated piece of technology to do low tech work. It is a known fact that if something CAN fail, it WILL fail. Windows Mobile is inherently glitchy and sometimes just craps out for no reason, MightyROM or not. In fact, with Mighty's ROMs you are much less likely to experience issues, but they still happen occasionally. Lessor learned.... buy a 5 dollar plug in alarm clock with battery back up from Wal*Mart...
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Last edited by parkjam; 03-16-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
All in due time.... Just trying to get stability up 1st...

I'm going to look into this...

That's what I posted earlier that I want to try...

tsowentaskbar3v1.4 I think uses the same .DLL's as tsowentaskbar3v1.3 since it was posted like a week or 2 after.
Ugh. That's my favorite looking one too. So does that mean we shouldn't use that particular taskbar with MightyROM?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyassfung is a n00b

so how do you use the security gps thing
Old 03-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

okay sexy lilrico i have a question... i have the message display on screen for my texts but after a few hours it turns of and i have to go into settings and check the box again.. is there a fix or a reg edit??? thanks boo
Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

desipilla is a n00b

hi, is anyone having the problem when you go to message tab and then press menu softkey on screen and nothing happens? If someone knows the fix plz let me know.
thanks
Old 03-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I just flashed to 4.13 and now my phone screen locks up after I make a phone call. It doesnt really lock up but it slows to a crawl. When i check my task manager it says 75% of the resources are going to services. I do have S2U2 installed but never had a problem before this version.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 03-16-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sgniwder is just getting started
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Works fine for me, but I'm running the cfc compressed HD version of TF3D.

~John
Thanks for the quick response!
Where could I find this? I don't see it by searching
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Noob needs help before taking the plunge for first time!!

I've been reading these forums (and XDA-Developers for about 6-8 weeks). I have decided to flash my Alltel Touch Pro with Might ROM. I want to make sure I have everything correct. Please correct the following wherever I have an error:

I have downloaded and unzipped Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe. I must sync my phone (Activesync on WinXP) and then execute the above mentioned exe.
I have also downloaded and unzipped RUU.Zip and I have also downloaded MighyROM_4.13.rar and decompressed it to another folder.
The instructions in the sticky for flashing my phone says to copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to the same folder as RUU and then run RomUpdateUtility.exe.
This is where I get into questions. I see in the MightyROM rar that there is more than just the RUU_signed.nbh file. What are all those other files for? Do I copy them into the RUU folder as well? There is a Custom_RUU.exe in that folder. Do I use that instead of RomUpdateUtility.exe?
Also is MightyROM_4.13 the latest for CDMA Touch Pro? I saw a 4.6 release somewhere. Is that for Diamond only?
Also please let me know if I am missing anything.
I asked in another thread whether this would affect my phones MDN etc. but no one answered.

Thanks very much in advance. I CANNOT afford to brick my phone so I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I do anything.

Thanks very much in advance!
Vlip3
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You are seriously going to get him in trouble talking like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
okay sexy lilrico i have a question... i have the message display on screen for my texts but after a few hours it turns of and i have to go into settings and check the box again.. is there a fix or a reg edit??? thanks boo
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development