View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
what am i suppose to do with an F on my midterms!! hope you fix the alarm problems everyone encountering
Don't rely on a sophisticated piece of technology to do low tech work. It is a known fact that if something CAN fail, it WILL fail. Windows Mobile is inherently glitchy and sometimes just craps out for no reason, MightyROM or not. In fact, with Mighty's ROMs you are much less likely to experience issues, but they still happen occasionally. Lessor learned.... buy a 5 dollar plug in alarm clock with battery back up from Wal*Mart...
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Last edited by parkjam; 03-16-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: I can't spell