PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Is the volume bug hotfix going to be integrated into 4.14
I suppose the fix will be in the new version though the font changed and volume icon will be change to default. I could be wrong.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Dumaru is a n00b

I had been running MightyROM 4.2 on my Verizon HTC Touch Pro because it functioned better then 4.12 with memory. I have recently tried this 4.13 and i get the same problem as i did in 4.12. In both my memory starts out at 75% and over the course of an hour it hovers at 90% usage. With repeated memmaid cleans i can get it to 86% memory used. Where as when i was using MightyROM 4.2, which isnt listed on page one of these post anymore, it would start up using 57% memory and after an hour of usage it would be at 72% memory usage.

This is all with 8MB cache and with 6MB Caches.

Any ideas? Problem is i hate all these memory errors saying i dont have enough memory, get them when using the browser, and when i want to play teeter.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Updated the Sliding Sound post...check it!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3096
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

User the page pool changer included in the ROM rar to chage it to 6. You'll then have to reflash. Try that and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaru View Post
I had been running MightyROM 4.2 on my Verizon HTC Touch Pro because it functioned better then 4.12 with memory. I have recently tried this 4.13 and i get the same problem as i did in 4.12. In both my memory starts out at 75% and over the course of an hour it hovers at 90% usage. With repeated memmaid cleans i can get it to 86% memory used. Where as when i was using MightyROM 4.2, which isnt listed on page one of these post anymore, it would start up using 57% memory and after an hour of usage it would be at 72% memory usage.

This is all with 8MB cache and with 6MB Caches.

Any ideas? Problem is i hate all these memory errors saying i dont have enough memory, get them when using the browser, and when i want to play teeter.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:07 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

yo, the rhodium notificaions and menus should be cooked in the next release but heres why, you just have to replace the gwes.exe from your build to 2100 version and it will run perfectlly so you can stick to your current build, i am running it on 4.13 as we speak

the files are in the rhodium menu thread, someone posted the gwes.exe that needs to be replaced also in that thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
yo, the rhodium notificaions and menus should be cooked in the next release but heres why, you just have to replace the gwes.exe from your build to 2100 version and it will run perfectlly so you can stick to your current build, i am running it on 4.13 as we speak

the files are in the rhodium menu thread, someone posted the gwes.exe that needs to be replaced also in that thread
Interesting.

I will definitely do this when i get home tonight to test it out

Link me to the thread with the gwes.exe please not only for the file, but i'd like to read through the thread as well.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

Anyone else notice that the next msg limit is now 130 instead of 160?? When did this happen? I'm not sure if it was because I updated to 4.13? This is confusing.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Anyone else notice that the next msg limit is now 130 instead of 160?? When did this happen? I'm not sure if it was because I updated to 4.13? This is confusing.
It's always been 130 because it's based on Telus I believe which is 130. You need use the cab below to bump it to 160.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sms160.cab (1.6 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:23 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Interesting.

I will definitely do this when i get home tonight to test it out

Link me to the thread with the gwes.exe please not only for the file, but i'd like to read through the thread as well.
here ya go buddy

original threads (check out the last pages, it mentions the files to make it work)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491457
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491676

and i attached the files needed to be replaced in the windows folder so it thinks its a 2100 build OS (garanteed to work)
Attached Files
File Type: rar gwes.rar (442.5 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MikeElGiga23; 03-16-2009 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
lilrico,

I have the same issue as hotboy8628 post 3111 is having with the message display turning off by itself. I'm not sure if its after soft resets or what, but I have had that issue since I've upgraded to 4.13. Not a big deal, I just turn it on, but wanted to mention she wasn't the only one having that issue.
I, along with these other people, am having the same issue on 4.13. I switched over to conflipper's new rom and his rom is having the same problem. I hope you can figure it out and have it fixed for 4.14. Thanks for you all's hard work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development