PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 07:39 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by desipilla View Post
hi im a newbie i am really excited i got this to work after many failure while trying to unlock, im not sure if i installed the lite or the standard version. how do i check? what apps should i see if i have the standard? plz help me out.

thanks!
You have the standard version because the light one hasn't been made for ver. 4.13.......... Yet.......
Old 03-13-2009, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites

As far as I know, right now the only version of the 4.13 available is the standard, the LITE was only released for 4.12.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

any luck lil rico on the volume control situation? i'm fiddling w/ it as well-but i don't think i'mma get anywhere on my own

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
any luck lil rico on the volume control situation? i'm fiddling w/ it as well-but i don't think i'mma get anywhere on my own
I was bout to post on this issue too. I want to downgrade to 4.12 mean while the issue gets fixed.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

So this may be my first post here, but I have been lurking here for quite some time. I just upgraded my Mogul for a Touch Pro. I had been active on xda-developers, but since they don't do CDMA version ROMs for this phone I am now here. I have looked at the different ROMs, and have decided to try this one first. For the color customization downloads on the first page, there are no active links for the volume controls. Lilrico or MightyMike, can I get links to the Slappahoe Red and Midnight Blue? Thanks!

Can't wait to try out this ROM!
Old 03-13-2009, 07:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
I was bout to post on this issue too. I want to downgrade to 4.12 mean while the issue gets fixed.
well i know he's workin on it and made a cab w/ some changes, [edited due to potential fix]

Last edited by No1ustad; 03-13-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Quote:
well i know he's workin on it and made a cab w/ some changes, if you don't still have 4.12 and wanna downgrade i can send it to ya via msn messenger send me a pm
Well, I sent it to some Beta testers and they say the issue is 100% fixed. I don't want to post a hot fix and it not work you know I'm having them install all their themes, and custom task bars etc. so I know for sure its going to resolve all the problems, so far they all say it fixes everything, so we're on the right track ...... I hope...

Anyways, it seems to resolved all the issues, but I get all direction from Mike 1st before I post something like a fix..

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

x99percent is keeping up the good workx99percent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I thought the ## codes where fixed in this ROM??
As always, ##778# works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
For all that are having some sort of DATA issue. Please, re-download the ROM, perform a hard reset. Re-Load the ROM and I'm hoping you should be set. There's no reason why anyone should be having any data issue.
werd.

I *always* hard-reset after a flash (Hold Power, Vol Down, and Action button while hitting reset), and I've *never* had a data issue with any ROM I've flashed.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
As always, ##778# works fine for me.

werd.

I *always* hard-reset after a flash (Hold Power, Vol Down, and Action button while hitting reset), and I've *never* had a data issue with any ROM I've flashed.
I've never had an issue as well, but it tihnk out of the 130th or so flash it did it to me once. I just re-downloaded and re-flashed the phone and that was the end of that problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockroach View Post
So this may be my first post here, but I have been lurking here for quite some time. I just upgraded my Mogul for a Touch Pro. I had been active on xda-developers, but since they don't do CDMA version ROMs for this phone I am now here. I have looked at the different ROMs, and have decided to try this one first. For the color customization downloads on the first page, there are no active links for the volume controls. Lilrico or MightyMike, can I get links to the Slappahoe Red and Midnight Blue? Thanks!

Can't wait to try out this ROM!
The Volume Controls are available installing the themes. The only Volume Control that I've made available separate is the green one.

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well, I sent it to some Beta testers and they say the issue is 100% fixed. I don't want to post a hot fix and it not work you know I'm having them install all their themes, and custom task bars etc. so I know for sure its going to resolve all the problems, so far they all say it fixes everything, so we're on the right track ...... I hope...

Anyways, it seems to resolved all the issues, but I get all direction from Mike 1st before I post something like a fix..
Thanks LilRICO youre so fast!!!! ha ha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development