View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
As always, ##778# works fine for me.

werd.

I *always* hard-reset after a flash (Hold Power, Vol Down, and Action button while hitting reset), and I've *never* had a data issue with any ROM I've flashed.
I've never had an issue as well, but it tihnk out of the 130th or so flash it did it to me once. I just re-downloaded and re-flashed the phone and that was the end of that problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockroach View Post
So this may be my first post here, but I have been lurking here for quite some time. I just upgraded my Mogul for a Touch Pro. I had been active on xda-developers, but since they don't do CDMA version ROMs for this phone I am now here. I have looked at the different ROMs, and have decided to try this one first. For the color customization downloads on the first page, there are no active links for the volume controls. Lilrico or MightyMike, can I get links to the Slappahoe Red and Midnight Blue? Thanks!

Can't wait to try out this ROM!
The Volume Controls are available installing the themes. The only Volume Control that I've made available separate is the green one.

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 08:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.