PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
The beauty of WinMo and TF3D even is that you can make it look like anything you want it to.

Here's what mine looks like, running Might Rom 4.13:

Notice the same background on all pages.

PM me if you are interested in making yours look like this or similar to it too.

Edit: It looks much much crisper and better than these screenshots when it's actually running.
The compression and colors are off in these shots, but it at least gives you an idea of what it looks like.
Not to sound like a jerk, but I am pretty sure this is a ROM thread not a theme one. If we were to need a theme we could easily find it and better looking may I add. Most of us prefer what Lil Rico does. Why? because its fresh ... so instead of you trying to show off I think i speak for a good percent of the members when I say that you just completely looked like an idiot ... kthxbye
Old 03-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Lurker

kisho is a n00b

Hi, thanks for the great ROM, its awesome! I tried to put Oz Instant Messaging on, but the link is dead, could you fix this please. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisho View Post
Hi, thanks for the great ROM, its awesome! I tried to put Oz Instant Messaging on, but the link is dead, could you fix this please. Thanks.
here is the cab for you I recommend trying palringo much better with more features.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OzIM_Raphael_ Sprint_2.0.77.cab (536.7 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-14-2009, 04:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Not to sound like a jerk, but I am pretty sure this is a ROM thread not a theme one. If we were to need a theme we could easily find it and better looking may I add. Most of us prefer what Lil Rico does. Why? because its fresh ... so instead of you trying to show off I think i speak for a good percent of the members when I say that you just completely looked like an idiot ... kthxbye
Umm actually you did sound like a jerk, and a totally unnecessary and superfluous one at that.

If you bothered to read his post, he simple expressed interest in changing the background of his phone and his theme, and I took it to PM thereafter.

I should also point out that I have received a dozen PM's in less than half an hour from people expressing interest in getting their setups to look exactly like mine.

While Im sure there you've seen better looking themes out there, we all have different tastes so that is entirely subjective and besides the point.

I merely pointed out one such theme and how i've made further customizations to it, subsequently thereafter others and I discussed the aforementioned via PM's outside the confines of this thread.

We are all using Mighty ROM, and we all appreciate the fine work Mighty and Rico have put into this ROM.
I've even done some Beta testing for them so out of respect for them I kept it to PM and will continue to do so beyond this post or take it to the theme thread.

Posts such as yours are superfluous and do not add anything of substance to this thread.
I at least received half a dozen thank you's.

I'll keep it at that.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Quote:
Umm actually you did sound like a jerk, and a totally unnecessary and superfluous one at that.

If you bothered to read his post, he simple expressed interest in changing the background of his phone and his theme, and I took it to PM thereafter.

I should also point out that I have received a dozen PM's in less than half an hour from people expressing interest in getting their setups to look exactly like mine.

While Im sure there you've seen better looking themes out there, we all have different tastes so that is entirely subjective and besides the point.

I merely pointed out one such theme and how i've made further customizations to it, subsequently thereafter others and I discussed the aforementioned via PM's outside the confines of this thread.

We are all using Mighty ROM, and we all appreciate the fine work Mighty and Rico have put into this ROM.
I've even done some Beta testing for them so out of respect for them I kept it to PM and will continue to do so beyond this post or take it to the theme thread.

Posts such as yours are superfluous and do not add anything of substance to this thread.

I'll keep it at that.

+1 to that
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:

I'll keep it at that.
You are not understanding the point. This is not a theme thread and you shouldn't have posted a theme for trying to look superior or trying to get some +rep(thx button) here is another rep your way if it is indeed what you are looking for or makes you feel better at all. Yes there might be some people interested in your theme though nobody in reality asked for it. I am going to drop this and act as if I didn't say anything but I hope you get the point I was stating in the first place.

Good looking theme though <3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ICU812 is just getting started

Hello everyone. I have been up now reading over the threads here since 1am and it's now 6:30. I am trying to decide on whether or not flash my Sprint Touch Pro. I think I have heard enough praise to go forward my only concern is how hard is it to get back to stock rom if I decide I don't like it? I have read and googled and all that good stuff on how to do the flash but getting back to square one seems tricky.

Thanks for any help.

And btw, on average how long does the flash process take? Everyone here makes it sound so easy.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

had the volume problem when i just flashed the rom, but after about 2-3 hrs and about 4-5 soft resets, its working fine, no need for the hotfix. ## codes still don't work, no biggie though.

p.s. i agree-not a ROM related post at all-more of a Post your touch pro today screen post.... as for how it was handled, i'm not readin thru the bickering after a great night of drinkin and dancin to take one or the other side. but yea. that's my .02

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-14-2009, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU812 View Post
Hello everyone. I have been up now reading over the threads here since 1am and it's now 6:30. I am trying to decide on whether or not flash my Sprint Touch Pro. I think I have heard enough praise to go forward my only concern is how hard is it to get back to stock rom if I decide I don't like it? I have read and googled and all that good stuff on how to do the flash but getting back to square one seems tricky.

Thanks for any help.

And btw, on average how long does the flash process take? Everyone here makes it sound so easy.
go for it. fairly easy. unlock your phone, there's a sticky with a step-by-step on how to. then flash this rom. that should take you, being new, max 15-30 min total to have the new ROM.

to revert back, just flash this rom, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741, and there you go, 15-20 min max for first time.

to flash a new rom, it takes me approx 5 min, but i'm not really new to flashing.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ICU812 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
go for it. fairly easy. unlock your phone, there's a sticky with a step-by-step on how to. then flash this rom. that should take you, being new, max 15-30 min total to have the new ROM.

to revert back, just flash this rom, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741, and there you go, 15-20 min max for first time.

to flash a new rom, it takes me approx 5 min, but i'm not really new to flashing.

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development