View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
The beauty of WinMo and TF3D even is that you can make it look like anything you want it to.

Here's what mine looks like, running Might Rom 4.13:

Notice the same background on all pages.

PM me if you are interested in making yours look like this or similar to it too.

Edit: It looks much much crisper and better than these screenshots when it's actually running.
The compression and colors are off in these shots, but it at least gives you an idea of what it looks like.
Not to sound like a jerk, but I am pretty sure this is a ROM thread not a theme one. If we were to need a theme we could easily find it and better looking may I add. Most of us prefer what Lil Rico does. Why? because its fresh ... so instead of you trying to show off I think i speak for a good percent of the members when I say that you just completely looked like an idiot ... kthxbye