View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 04:38 AM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Not to sound like a jerk, but I am pretty sure this is a ROM thread not a theme one. If we were to need a theme we could easily find it and better looking may I add. Most of us prefer what Lil Rico does. Why? because its fresh ... so instead of you trying to show off I think i speak for a good percent of the members when I say that you just completely looked like an idiot ... kthxbye
Umm actually you did sound like a jerk, and a totally unnecessary and superfluous one at that.

If you bothered to read his post, he simple expressed interest in changing the background of his phone and his theme, and I took it to PM thereafter.

I should also point out that I have received a dozen PM's in less than half an hour from people expressing interest in getting their setups to look exactly like mine.

While Im sure there you've seen better looking themes out there, we all have different tastes so that is entirely subjective and besides the point.

I merely pointed out one such theme and how i've made further customizations to it, subsequently thereafter others and I discussed the aforementioned via PM's outside the confines of this thread.

We are all using Mighty ROM, and we all appreciate the fine work Mighty and Rico have put into this ROM.
I've even done some Beta testing for them so out of respect for them I kept it to PM and will continue to do so beyond this post or take it to the theme thread.

Posts such as yours are superfluous and do not add anything of substance to this thread.
I at least received half a dozen thank you's.

I'll keep it at that.
This post has been thanked 10 times.