View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:44 AM
No1ustad
VIP Member

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU812 View Post
Hello everyone. I have been up now reading over the threads here since 1am and it's now 6:30. I am trying to decide on whether or not flash my Sprint Touch Pro. I think I have heard enough praise to go forward my only concern is how hard is it to get back to stock rom if I decide I don't like it? I have read and googled and all that good stuff on how to do the flash but getting back to square one seems tricky.

Thanks for any help.

And btw, on average how long does the flash process take? Everyone here makes it sound so easy.
go for it. fairly easy. unlock your phone, there's a sticky with a step-by-step on how to. then flash this rom. that should take you, being new, max 15-30 min total to have the new ROM.

to revert back, just flash this rom, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741, and there you go, 15-20 min max for first time.

to flash a new rom, it takes me approx 5 min, but i'm not really new to flashing.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D