PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Is it just me, or does it appear that NueGPS is *not* installed? I tested it and wasn't getting a response, then checked the registry string to see if I just had the wrong passcode, and that string doesn't even exist!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wei Enterprises\nueGPSSecurity]
”Pin”=dword:0000
Old 03-13-2009, 09:26 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Man... None of my Beta testers posted here....
Old 03-13-2009, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

i am a beta tester for the volume.cab from lilrico, but before i started using it, i soft reset, and couldn't get the problem to come back up.. so i'll use it once i can bring the problem up again.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

Last edited by No1ustad; 03-13-2009 at 09:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I had the problem and it was after I installed the "Touch InCall Screen Tweak". Once I uninstalled it I never had the problem again. Perhaps it was just coincidence. I have yet to have the problem come back. I know it must be more than what I installed if this many people are having the same symptoms.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:44 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I had the problem and it was after I installed the "Touch InCall Screen Tweak". Once I uninstalled it I never had the problem again. Perhaps it was just coincidence. I have yet to have the problem come back. I know it must be more than what I installed if this many people are having the same symptoms.
See what happens if you keep soft resetting the phone and try to change the volume after TF3D finishes loading... See if it will lock on you that way...
Old 03-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
See what happens if you keep soft resetting the phone and try to change the volume after TF3D finishes loading... See if it will lock on you that way...
Will do...I will let you know what I find.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well, I sent it to some Beta testers and they say the issue is 100% fixed. I don't want to post a hot fix and it not work you know I'm having them install all their themes, and custom task bars etc. so I know for sure its going to resolve all the problems, so far they all say it fixes everything, so we're on the right track ...... I hope...

Anyways, it seems to resolved all the issues, but I get all direction from Mike 1st before I post something like a fix..
I am one of the volume control beta testers that Rico was kind enough to distribute the fix to, and so far so good.

I have tested his volume control fix cab with 3 different custom taskbar sets (tsowentaskbar's to be exact), as well as the standard all white taskbar.

I have also tested the volume control fix with 2 different themes, during a phone call with the speaker phone both on and off, while playing back music, after multiple soft resets, and all seems to be fine.

I could lock up my phone on a fairly consistent basis by just trying to use the volume buttons at least 90% of the time, but since applying his fix to the 4.13 ROM, I have yet to have a lockup or that annoying lag that many of us have encountered.

Hopefully it's not too premature, but good job LilRico
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:58 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
I am one of the volume control beta testers that Rico was kind enough to distribute the fix to, and so far so good.

I have tested his volume control fix cab with 3 different custom taskbar sets (tsowentaskbar's to be exact), as well as the standard all white taskbar.

I have also tested the volume control fix with 2 different themes, during a phone call with the speaker phone both on and off, while playing back music, after multiple soft resets, and all seems to be fine.

I could lock up my phone on a fairly consistent basis by just trying to use the volume buttons at least 90% of the time, but since applying his fix to the 4.13 ROM, I have yet to have a lockup or that annoying lag that many of us have encountered.

Hopefully it's not too premature, but good job LilRico
Fantastic! I'm on a roll tonight... I'm off tomorrow too.... Oh boi, I feel like finishing a white theme
Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Okay, I have soft rest 3 times. Waited for TouchFlo to finish loading. Then I start pushing the hard volume up/down buttons. I still can get it to lock the phone up or even slow down. I do have tsowentaskbar3v1.4 installed. but not much of anything else. I am using your Midnight Blue them LilRico...wish I could help more. I guess it sounds like you got it fixed by what the beta tested said.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:05 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Okay, I have soft rest 3 times. Waited for TouchFlo to finish loading. Then I start pushing the hard volume up/down buttons. I still can get it to lock the phone up or even slow down. I do have tsowentaskbar3v1.4 installed. but not much of anything else. I am using your Midnight Blue them LilRico...wish I could help more. I guess it sounds like you got it fixed by what the beta tested said.
Yup, this is exactly the issue, so this is good.... I'm going to allow you to try it. You'll be the last one. LMK if the fix works...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development