PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

brujo007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

hey mighty i have just performed my first rom flash since i have gotten my touch pro and went with yours this is awsome just wanted to give you big ups for what youve created once again thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 01:03 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970mueller View Post
Is white ready for the masses?
No, it' not ready for prime time yet.... I got the home tab left to work on, and then make the font color look perfect on the internet tab (Dark black for site name and gray for the URL).
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Hey Rico,

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed that when you are on the tf3d picture tab, then click on the pic and then click on the screen to bring up the bottom menu to go back, mail, or the popup menu comes up, if you select delete, it is highlighted in green (not pimpstick purple). I figure this is probably because of the new album viewer, but knowing how much work you put into these themes, you would want to know.

I can't wait for the white theme either....
Yeah I have a few Manila files I'm missing.... The blackout theme had taken care of those, but I have to go back and add those files. I'll let everyone know when I have the cabs updated. I just want to finish white.... It's a very involved theme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
Well here's the s2u2 theme i use to match lilrico theme

Nice work!!!! Man that's a lot of purple! LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
Hey no problem, I've always believed in giving credit when credit is due. I mean it's the least I could do after all the work you put in making these great themes. I've attached the zip for the slappahoe red clock. And ya I would love to make the s2u2 clocks for the rest of the themes. I'll pm you my email and you can just send them to me that way if you want and I'll get started on them tomorrow.

I've been using this clock with s2u2 with no problems for the past couple days but if anyone has any issues let me know.

Edit: Should probably mention I'm using s2u2 1.50, I haven't tested it on other versions. I've attached that as well.
No need for e-mails or anything like that, I got a server that I can submit the .rar. All you got to do is click on the link, download, do your thing, and LMK. All I need to know is the manila files that you require.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

today would have been an awesome day for 4.13 :'(
Old 03-06-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

haramzee is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
no way dude
its still too early
perfection takes time!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Gkillratio is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haramzee View Post
no way dude
its still too early
perfection takes time!
Tomorrow would be a good DAy.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:42 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how come i keep getting the annoying "photo storage card inserted" notification when i unplug my phone from the computer? this didn't happen before. how do i disable this?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-06-2009, 05:12 AM
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Mike and Lil Rico,

I'm not quite sure what the answer would be in this little dilemna. It is not a fault with any part of the rom or the creations you have made. Take a deep breath and relax...

Lil Rico, I want to thank you so much for all the work you have done. THANKING YOU is my problem. You see, since I have already thanked you, my "thanks" button has disappeared from post #2.

I see one solution as breaking up each individual file as a separate thread so I can thank you for each one I download. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

If I'd like to thank you for each time I downloaded a file, I must owe you a thousand thank you's by now my friend. Mike's Rom and your creations have made me enjoy my phone much more over what was initially put on it when I purchased it. It is like undescribably different. I appreciate everything you both are doing and everything you have done to make this phone the greatest, most useful "tool" I now own.

A million thanks to both of you...I'm lovin' it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Click on the name of the person on any post. On the menu that shows up click "show all posts by...". Then from there visit different posts and thank those posts... Voila!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

On my orignal Verizon Stock Rom there was an app called "My Button". This allowed me to assign the special key, the Star, on the keyboard to any program. I cannot find anywhere I can assign that button. Does anyone know how to assign it or anyone have the my Button application cab ?
Old 03-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Today will be yesterday soon...

But seriously... I do not feel ANY NEED to upgrade, as the ROM is near perfect.

But do I want to get new ROM... O Yeah ! I did a hard reset on my 4.12 just for fun yesterday, as I have been using 4.12 for the longest single stretch I have given to any ROM on my phones in a loooooooong time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development