PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

im sure this has been asked before but . is there a fix to be able to see animated pics though picture mail ? everyother PIC is fine just animated wont move
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
i use the burt ediriton.
I used to too, but after trying out version 0.91 and now 0.92, its a no brainer...0.92 loads almost instantly...its faster than berts edition and faster than poutlook...plus it isn't as sensitive as berts edition...with berts i would slide through and try to stop it and it would still continue to move ever so slightly...you had to hit it just right, and if you wanted to click on a contact to view it it would call it instead...idk..just seemed touchy to me...0.92 ftw...
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Here's my answers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Someone make a "This is Sparta" sign but put instead "This is MightyROM" its about to go down hardcore > : D

I might just jizz in my pants tonight. Again! couple of questions will you be changing the quantity bubble of SMS or E-mails?
I made it white because I was planning on making the numbers black, but I am unsure where the hex code for that is, so since it is easier for me to make the orb black, I may just do that instead.

The date on top left side is not visible SOS!
Yes, I know about the date, I was testing to see if the calendar font as well as the call history font could be changed, so I had to edit and change all the possibilities. Trust me, when its released, it wont be like that and everything will be sharp.

I predict the white theme to be so awesome that MightyMike will use it as default for 4.13 or would it be 5.0(w/ WM 6.5) only the AlMighty Mike knows *sigh*
That's a pretty good prediction.. You should be a weather man... LOL J/K
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
Am i the only one having troubles downloading ?
from my pc and laptop all i get is
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

and firfox

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading
That means if you go to page 1 in this thread you can't see any of the pictures?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

T1Pimp is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Hi All, I just got my new touch pro and i was looking though some site recommending different apps and such to add to my phone and mightyrom came up as a an essential. So I am asking what the conscious is. Is this or is this not a good rom update. I have tried to load it on my phone and it will only go past the tri colored screen to the percentage bar then the computer says there was an error and instructs how to fix this and to try again. Any advice and help through this process an opinions on the rom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sounds like your phone isn't unlocked yet. There is likely instructions on PPCGeeks, but I followed the following on my original flash (you'll need to just note the first section on unlocking your phone with HARDSPL): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=448008
Old 03-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Cochoz posted a link with the answer to your question 2 posts down from your previous post.

Quote:
so no help? from like 4 pages ago... thats ok
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

slapthefat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
My Theme For Tonight LOL!

There's someone in Woodbridge that doesn't drive a sooped up civic/neon/impreza/whatever?

I don't believe it.

Mighty, thanks for keeping your modding away from cars
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I am getting an Error 262 message. I thought the unlocker was included in the file when downloaded. The screen that comes up with the three colors says something about an unlocker. As far as i know it is on the stock rom. I have redownloaded three times now and tried multiple times. I dont know what is going wrong and why i cant get it to update to 4.12

Outkast,

Simply reboot your PC.. it will stop the error code 262 message.. I was getting it too until I rebooted before trying again. Don't give up so easily !
Old 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapthefat View Post
There's someone in Woodbridge that doesn't drive a sooped up civic/neon/impreza/whatever?

I don't believe it.

Mighty, thanks for keeping your modding away from cars
W/E, MightyMike wishes I sent him the turbo charger from my EVO! He sooo wants to own the snow!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I used to too, but after trying out version 0.91 and now 0.92, its a no brainer...0.92 loads almost instantly...its faster than berts edition and faster than poutlook...plus it isn't as sensitive as berts edition...with berts i would slide through and try to stop it and it would still continue to move ever so slightly...you had to hit it just right, and if you wanted to click on a contact to view it it would call it instead...idk..just seemed touchy to me...0.92 ftw...
Same here, just try .92, you'll see
Plus sensor scroll is so cool, haha

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development