View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Here's my answers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Someone make a "This is Sparta" sign but put instead "This is MightyROM" its about to go down hardcore > : D

I might just jizz in my pants tonight. Again! couple of questions will you be changing the quantity bubble of SMS or E-mails?
I made it white because I was planning on making the numbers black, but I am unsure where the hex code for that is, so since it is easier for me to make the orb black, I may just do that instead.

The date on top left side is not visible SOS!
Yes, I know about the date, I was testing to see if the calendar font as well as the call history font could be changed, so I had to edit and change all the possibilities. Trust me, when its released, it wont be like that and everything will be sharp.

I predict the white theme to be so awesome that MightyMike will use it as default for 4.13 or would it be 5.0(w/ WM 6.5) only the AlMighty Mike knows *sigh*
That's a pretty good prediction.. You should be a weather man... LOL J/K