PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

I installed Arcsoft MMS to my SD card, trying to send myself an MMS but it's not working at all...
Should I be making anymore changes??
Old 03-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
I installed Arcsoft MMS to my SD card, trying to send myself an MMS but it's not working at all...
Should I be making anymore changes??

What I do to get to work is install it to SD and soft reset right after. Turn Data on and try it. If not I go into PICS/VIDEO OPTIONS >SERVERS tab and check if provider is there and just set as default. Soft reset again and im good to go. I hope this helps.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok,

My SMS is working fine. I used the Verizon ArcsoftMMS posted here. I can send and receive no problem. Also you don't really want to install Arcsoft MMS to your SD card !!! You should install it to the device !!!

The Volume slider issue is another story ! I used the phone, hung up. I said man its loud, I pressed the hardware key to lower the volume and BAM the device locked up. I said ok maybe its a fluke. I soft rebooted. It rebooted and everything seemed fine. I tried using the volume button again and BAM.. again the device locked up. I Soft rebooted again. It reloaded. I went and played a game. I called my daughter. I exit out of the phone app and made sure all other applications were closed.. I go to use the volume button and BAM lock up again.

So I this time shut the device down completely. I left it off 30 seconds and then turned it back on.. No problems now.. The volume buttons are fine, the phone seems fine.. I used the phone and then tried it again and the volume buttons are fine.

Seems weird..

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-13-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
The large start menu is there, you just have to turn it on.
lol i know simple check box in tf3d settings and/or reg edit, i was just being lazy and alluding to juicys roms cuz both portrait and landscape large start menus are default
Old 03-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok,

My SMS is working fine. I used the Verizon ArcsoftMMS posted here. I can send and receive no problem. Also you don't really want to install Arcsoft MMS to your SD card !!! You should install it to the device !!!
Thats the only way my phone will allow me to use MMS. Like a wrote above my phone wont show any settings if I install ARCSOFT onto the device.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
updated to 4.13 LOVE IT ! fast as hell ! tyvm mike and all that was involved but i have to ask i use the Mighty Mike - Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab.cab is there any way to remove the call history calender from the home tab ? also what happened to the black dialer ? i seem to have lost it
Install this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749 . Customize your TF3D on what you want on it and what order.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

I have these 3 installed and MMS works fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skism View Post
Tried hard reset and prl update. Data does not seem to be working.
Data isn't working here either

Last edited by Cochoz; 03-13-2009 at 03:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skism is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
I had this problem when I went to 4.11 ... I installed the OEM sprint Update PRL and Profile Update .cab (which was on the stock rom, but removed from mightROM versions)

the cab is here, it will install 2 programs, run both of them. This fixed the data issue for me:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1235591850
Worked on the 4.12. Going to try to see if all goes well after flashing 4.13. Thanks man!!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im going to try and flash one more time and see if i can get mms to work.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleAgent View Post
[ # ] Opera Mobile 9.5.14954 w. Full Flash Support
[ # ] Hardware Keyboard Lag Removed

*bows down*
Is flash working in Opera for anyone?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development