PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
when ever i choose all settings on the settings tab of TF3D it takes me to the connections settings instead of the settings page. is anyone else seeing this
same here. luckily i have never used that tab.lol but yea, to connections
Old 05-09-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Does this cab Showaco Operav.2 do what i think? Does it put the opera shortcut on the main menu.
yes, using this and chome editor.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
same here. luckily i have never used that tab.lol but yea, to connections
+1..noticed it earlier today
Old 05-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

vgunmanga is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
when ever i choose all settings on the settings tab of TF3D it takes me to the connections settings instead of the settings page. is anyone else seeing this
the all settings that it used to point to no longer exists. In 6.5 it is all contained in the start menu. I guess it could be mapped to something else but i wouldn't know how.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
Was searching the thread and couldn't find this yet, or perhaps I don't know how to phrase it.

Installed latest MR5 with Hotfix, and whenever I go to the Phone screen and start hitting down, after a few entries the highlight and display corrupts. See the attached pic. It's like the screen doesn't refresh properly. This doesn't happen in Contacts, just when you hit the Phone key and start scrolling down with the Down key.

After calls are made and it's the phone call history list instead of just contacts, the same thing happens. Tried hard reset and tried reflashing the ROM. Am I missing something or is this a known bug?
Known issue with WinMo 6.5 ROM dialer - not attributed to Mikes ROMs
Old 05-09-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone have keyboard problems, and I am not talking about the lagging. My keyboard is radomly not working. when I slide out the keyboard the keyboard lights up, but once I start typing the light goes out and I am not able to type with the keyboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. just point me in the direction, I have no problem reading.

Thanks....Tanner
Old 05-09-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Is anyone have keyboard problems, and I am not talking about the lagging. My keyboard is radomly not working. when I slide out the keyboard the keyboard lights up, but once I start typing the light goes out and I am not able to type with the keyboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. just point me in the direction, I have no problem reading.

Thanks....Tanner
-1 on this one. I text and email with my keyboard like a madman without issue. What customizations are you running? Did you hard reset after installing the ROM?
Old 05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
for mighty 4.16
we were able to press the power button to play music through speakers while in sleep mode. also this is without deadphones plugged in. In 5 it would stop the music. even if i let it sleep it will eventually stop. this applies to Music and Streaming Music from the internet

anyone know how to edit the reg key to keep internet on while the phone is on suspend? i suspect that the internet will turn off after the phone goes to suspend. i want to keep internet on while in suspend mode, since i'm streaming music while on suspend.

thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
-1 on this one. I text and email with my keyboard like a madman without issue. What customizations are you running? Did you hard reset after installing the ROM?

Yes I hard reset after installing the ROM to include clear storage. then I start to customize.

Also I did reflash to juicy 7 and to MR Reborn4 and did not have the issue with the keyboard. It was not long, because MightyMike came out with this update and I like titanium better than TF3D. So I do not understand why I am only having this problem in WM 6.5

here is what I am customizing:

programs installed
PHM Reg editor
Sprint Nav
Suduko 5.5
Total Commander
Opmon
tsowen taskbar6 for WM 6.5
sms160
Arcsoft sprint MMS 5.0.69.44

customize titanium
Ibrythill WM7 Titanium Project
startmenu (give me 4 columns in startmenu)

this is all that I customize on my phone. I also have custom ringtones, but I am sure that would not be the problem

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....Tanner

Last edited by Tannerj; 05-09-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
That happened to me about a 3 weeks ago. It's most likely a hardware problem, I read up on it and a lot of TPs have been having this issue and it's rumored that the ribbon that connects the keyboard to the little motherboard gets loose... sometime if you press really hard against the space bar it will work for a bit, that's where the ribbon connects to. I've also heard that because our TPs are known to get real hot with use it does something to the keyboard too, I'm not sure on either rumor but just take it in to a Sprint Store and get it replaced, that's what I did.. a brand new one too!! I suggest just doing that dude.

Problem I am only having this issue when with MR5. I will have to be reflash to sprint stock ROM before I take it in and when that happens the keyboard will work. Like I said I have reflashed to juicy 7 and MR reborn4 (though it was not long) and there was no problem.

Also I have been soft reseting the phone and sometimes that fixes it for a while, but not all the time.

Thanks for the help I might try the sprint stock ROM for a week and if it does it to me during that time I will take it in.... I just love this MR5 ROM with titanium and will be lost with out it while I am back on the stock rom.

Thanks again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development