PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Hey is it just me or is mighty rom v5 slower?? I swear it lags more then v4 and also I get all these wired issues like when in recent calls and use the actual buttons to move up or down the list it seems to all mesh together so I cant see whats above me or below me... its really weird! any suggestions or comments would be awesome! thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
lol wow ur an *** 1999 tl!
I gave him thanks though?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Hey is it just me or is mighty rom v5 slower?? I swear it lags more then v4 and also I get all these wired issues like when in recent calls and use the actual buttons to move up or down the list it seems to all mesh together so I cant see whats above me or below me... its really weird! any suggestions or comments would be awesome! thanks!
Do you have the same programs installed?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
I manually kill data connection when not using it and it is saving a great deal of battery power. My phone came off of a charge at 5AM this morning and now, at 1:20 PM it is still at 90%. I've made a few calls and checked email twice.

Other than that, I am also very diligent about pushing the power button to shut down display as soon as I am done using it.
Today I made it the same amount of time with similarly light use with 90% remaining, and I have data on WITH push/exchange. Not bad at all.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
Ive had NO problems with battery drain on this rom.... but i attribute that to two things. I have slide to lock set to cut my phone off on backlight dim and when it wakes up also. I also have nueDynamic clock installed to clock my processor down when backlight is off or when the system is sleep... clocks it down from 528mhz to 19mhz, it makes a huge difference.
I have been meaning to re-try dynamic clock with this ROM. Does it play nice? 1.3 was great except it broke my push e-mail at 19mhz and still didn't work right at 61mhz. I ended up using 1.0 with the stock ROM. Which version are you using and do you use push e-mail?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
the jumbled words is a Clash between the Dialer and 6.5. As far as being slow or lagging, I experience the opposite. This rom is great for me, The jumbled letters is my only tiny problem, everything else on my end runs great.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: anyone
Carrier: anyone

fnakfhe is a n00b

Quote:
Im not sure about "THIS" rom being slow, i find all roms even the stock ROM from Bell is slow. This phone (with the fast 500+ Mhz processor) is kinda slow in general! I am used to my OC'ed quad core processor, water cooled of course.

As for the Dialer issue, im seeing the same thing. But what can you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
the jumbled words is a Clash between the Dialer and 6.5. As far as being slow or lagging, I experience the opposite. This rom is great for me, The jumbled letters is my only tiny problem, everything else on my end runs great.
Same here everything is just fine, i guess. If there a hot Fix for this dialer issue please do tell.

As for you experienceing the oposte, why is that. What is your phone provider or what roms where you running before that where slow?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: anyone
Carrier: anyone

fnakfhe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Did you try a different radio? Once i installed the telus radio 1.04 my battery almost doubled.
No, dont install a new radio.

If you do there is no going back.

I am on BELL and there is no way for me to go back if i do install a new radio.

Also what about warrantee, if any issuse arrises there is no way to go back to the factory radio.

This is becuase the BELL rom we have does not inclued the radio dump, bell rom found here --> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

Just my 2 cents, do not flash radio rom!!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

sstreet3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
HELP please some one help me out! my camera is not working. i see nothing on the screen i can take a picture but the screen goes black any one please help i would appriciated very much!

Did you download the hotifix? If you downloaded the most recent MR5, be sure to also install the hotfix cab. This will fix your camera issue.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Cricket

alfredo-x is keeping up the good workalfredo-x is keeping up the good work

well i said that because when i installed this version, of WM6.5 my touch pro goes VERY laggy, but when i installed the WM4 r3born, my touch pro goes normal again...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development