PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

Elbimster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Elbimster Send a message via AIM to Elbimster Send a message via MSN to Elbimster Send a message via Yahoo to Elbimster
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Has anybody been having difficulties using bluetooth stereo headphones on this ROM? I'm having difficulties with my MotoROKR S9-HDs. Music plays out of them just fine, but the controls don't work at all. Let me rephrase . . . after flashing, the first time I used them everything was perfect. The second time though, no volume control, couldn't change tracks, etc. I can't verify if the headphones themselves are the problem as I have no other devices with bluetooth stereo. Has anybody else had any problems like this?
Old 08-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbimster View Post
Has anybody been having difficulties using bluetooth stereo headphones on this ROM? I'm having difficulties with my MotoROKR S9-HDs. Music plays out of them just fine, but the controls don't work at all. Let me rephrase . . . after flashing, the first time I used them everything was perfect. The second time though, no volume control, couldn't change tracks, etc. I can't verify if the headphones themselves are the problem as I have no other devices with bluetooth stereo. Has anybody else had any problems like this?
i have used the S9 and S9-HD headsets with MR4 and MR6 with no issues whatsoever. im using a sprint TP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Mighty Mike
Date of Birth: August 22, 1984 (25)Ahhh you sneaky beaver! <3 Happy Birthday mayne
Old 08-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
thank u sir... my half hangover is wearing off... tried not to get too piss drunk hehhe... thanks dud appreciaye ot. cheers vro
Old 08-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Happy Birthday Mike!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC Evo™ 4G====>!!!
Carrier: The Now Network™

sbux_jae is just getting started

Happy Birthday, Mike!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbimster View Post
I have those headphones and they work great, however I did notice one time that when I walked out of the room out of range of my phone on the desk and came back, when the connection re-established it only like re-established the phone link not the a2dp link. The phone worked in the headphones but not the media player and that icon on the top that's usually there wasn't there. So I turned the headphones off and back on again and that fixed it. Maybe a2dp is more finicky, I don't know.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
thank u sir... my half hangover is wearing off... tried not to get too piss drunk hehhe... thanks dud appreciaye ot. cheers vro
He's tipsy. So Mike what's goin in the new rom bro, come on you can tell me I won't tell anyone.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Congrats Mike... HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Hey i think i seen Elvis...... lol, Happy B-day mike!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development