View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 06:15 AM
oldpueblo
Regular 'Geeker

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbimster View Post
Has anybody been having difficulties using bluetooth stereo headphones on this ROM? I'm having difficulties with my MotoROKR S9-HDs. Music plays out of them just fine, but the controls don't work at all. Let me rephrase . . . after flashing, the first time I used them everything was perfect. The second time though, no volume control, couldn't change tracks, etc. I can't verify if the headphones themselves are the problem as I have no other devices with bluetooth stereo. Has anybody else had any problems like this?
I have those headphones and they work great, however I did notice one time that when I walked out of the room out of range of my phone on the desk and came back, when the connection re-established it only like re-established the phone link not the a2dp link. The phone worked in the headphones but not the media player and that icon on the top that's usually there wasn't there. So I turned the headphones off and back on again and that fixed it. Maybe a2dp is more finicky, I don't know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.