PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 03:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

pljansma is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I have looked everywhere and can not find an answer to this problem. Everything in this ROM works great except for my internet tab. The Youtube link works, but when I press the globe, it will not open the browser and when I press the browser in the lower rh corner that does not work also. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thank you.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:51 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MY PRO 2 IS IN!!! GOING TO PICK IT UP NOW!!! DETAILS LATER...

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Weve lost him guys, Its the end of an era!

P.S= Congratulations Mike!!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-31-2009, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Weve lost him guys, Its the end of an era!

P.S= Congratulations Mike!!
Crap, now I gotta buy a TP 2. (When Sprint finally gets 'em)
Old 07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodeviant View Post
Crap, now I gotta buy a TP 2. (When Sprint finally gets 'em)
You seen the prices on them things!! $550.00 WITH a 2year contract!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:05 PM
N00b

pljansma is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pljansma View Post
I have looked everywhere and can not find an answer to this problem. Everything in this ROM works great except for my internet tab. The Youtube link works, but when I press the globe, it will not open the browser and when I press the browser in the lower rh corner that does not work also. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thank you.
Is there a possible reg edit available to correct this?
Old 07-31-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
You seen the prices on them things!! $550.00 WITH a 2year contract!!
Yeah, I'm going to have to see if anyone wants to buy a kid or something. I can offer a buy 2 kids get 1 free deal.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pljansma View Post
So when you try to launch Opera, it just hangs? I had that problem in the last rom too. I solved it by hard resetting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:11 PM
N00b

pljansma is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
So when you try to launch Opera, it just hangs? I had that problem in the last rom too. I solved it by hard resetting.
Thanks for responding. It does nothing. When I press the globe on the internet tab, nothing happens, but when I press the youtube link below, it opens just fine. The globe is dead basically. I have tried hard resetting several times and it does not work
Old 07-31-2009, 04:13 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodeviant View Post
Yeah, I'm going to have to see if anyone wants to buy a kid or something. I can offer a buy 2 kids get 1 free deal.
HA! I got you beat!! Buy 2 get 2 free!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Actually, now that I think about it, I just flashed to the newest Rom and it solved it. I assume you are running the very latest MR, right? 7-18 version?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development