PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
Good bye mightyroms :crys

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/h...79/index.shtml
Click on Ontario...
You must be high. I bet Mike in about a month if not less he will have a new TP2 rom already that's if he keeps the phone
Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Doomsday is arriving...
Old 07-30-2009, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Cool Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesusieqzz View Post
There's so many posts here...I hope mine can be helped!

I have already had my phone flashed over to Cricket and, for some reason, the ROM the people at the store installed it with really messed up a lot of the features the phone had. So I found this post and I was extremely happy to find that it was said to work with Cricket service. I installed it without any problems and my text/talk works fine, but my internet cannot connect. It keeps saying that I have an "invalid username or password"...I was wondering if anyone know how to change this.
go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25859 this should have your answer
Old 07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I asked around at worked today when Sprint will be selling the TouchPro2. I was told mid September...I guess we will see
Old 07-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Hmmmmm, no.

MR6 doesn't have that issue. Even if you DO install the keyboards.
Actually it does have that issue, which is why I'm reporting it. If I type fast enough, and use the function key to type a comma or something, the function key stays enabled afterward (the light isn't on though) and the next letter I type will be a number. For example, try hitting the function key and then the letter N or J and you'll get a number not a letter. I did not experience this with ROM's that did not have keyboards pre installed.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Actually it does have that issue, which is why I'm reporting it. If I type fast enough, and use the function key to type a comma or something, the function key stays enabled afterward (the light isn't on though) and the next letter I type will be a number. For example, try hitting the function key and then the letter N or J and you'll get a number not a letter. I did not experience this with ROM's that did not have keyboards pre installed.
To be honest I have not heard anyone have this issue with MR6 did you follow the instructions for a succesful flash? What cabs are you installing?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bow_hunt2005 View Post
hey mike wanna start by saying thanks. i have an issue where my touch pro freezes up when i try to close a txt conversation. it tries to go back to my inbox but hangs up sometimes for over a minute. has this ever been brought up or discussed?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=16979

this is the closest thing to a "fix" that I've seen. it sounds like a WM6.5 thing.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know not everyone wants to look at these on this thread so I created a new thread for thoese that are interested. I don't want to make this thread any more cluttered. But I did really like how this last one turned out and thought I'd share. New ones will be on my thread.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
To be honest I have not heard anyone have this issue with MR6 did you follow the instructions for a succesful flash? What cabs are you installing?
Yes, I've flashed a million times so I'm quite familiar with how to do it & I always do a clear storage. I have seen this problem with all Mighty ROM's except the ones that didn't include the keyboards. The only cabs I have installed are TomTom and Resco Audio Recorder. Did you try pressing FN and then N or J, while composing a text message? You should not get any numbers when you do this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Yes, I've flashed a million times so I'm quite familiar with how to do it & I always do a clear storage. I have seen this problem with all Mighty ROM's except the ones that didn't include the keyboards. The only cabs I have installed are TomTom and Resco Audio Recorder. Did you try pressing FN and then N or J, while composing a text message? You should not get any numbers when you do this.
Well here it is again. It's posted in every FAQ in which I post every few pages.

Steps for a succesful flash:
1. Go back to STOCK ROM.
2. Flash a clean Mighty Rom(redownload a new one is recommended)
3. Clear storage.

I had your same issue for MR5 ... but if I am not mistaken Mike took care of that. I haven't had any character issues since the last MR5 update.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development