PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4
Carrier: Sprint

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

I used your July version of this rom for a few months and decided to upgrade to NRG rom. I gave it a week but can't deal with the insane battery drain and the screen staying off after a call requiring a soft reset.

I'll be returning to your final rom.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
(I'm new so excuse me.)

What sort of benefits does that have?
better memory management / faster ROM. Here's some info about it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...37&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Spoke too soon. Checked the Comm manager and data was turned off. turned it on and the arrows came back on the antenna icon. That persistent battery CAB doesn't seem to work on my phone. oh well. At least I can send emails now.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

VeGeTa-X is a n00b

thx for the link.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
Spoke too soon. Checked the Comm manager and data was turned off. turned it on and the arrows came back on the antenna icon. That persistent battery CAB doesn't seem to work on my phone. oh well. At least I can send emails now.
Well check to make sure the clock on title bar option isn't turned on. Go out to the today screen, touch the clock to get to the clock settings (where you set the time zone and alarms) and on the third tab "More" make sure "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" is UNchecked.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

ProfEngr is a n00b

Have that turned off already. Seems to be hit or miss on the clock issue. Some screens it's not there some it is.

Also, I'm still looking through the thread for info on how to get the old start menu back. Not sure I like the new scrolling-screen design just yet.

The ROM as a whole seems rather nice. I bet most of my problems can be chalked up to me bein a newb.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Which HTC Menu Enhancement cab am I supposed to use with mightyrom6? I found this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491457 and installed one, but it didn't work. I'm afraid if I keep installing and uninstalling files like this, I'll end up with something corrupt...
Old 09-14-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Which HTC Menu Enhancement cab am I supposed to use with mightyrom6? I found this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491457 and installed one, but it didn't work. I'm afraid if I keep installing and uninstalling files like this, I'll end up with something corrupt...
The creator is still testing these files, but I believe as of now it has to be cooked in the rom to work correctly, There might be a way around this, Im just not sure as of yet.!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Very nice ROM. I'm back to MR6 for the third time after sampling all others. This is my fav. I'll be stickin' around.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800, HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

miakayuuki is a n00b

Greetings All,

Thanks for the 4 row cab, it is greatly appreciated. I have run into one other problem as well, I have noticed today that my voice control from my buletooth headset no longer works. The headset itself works fine, can answer and hang up on calls, what I can not do is push the button on the headset and tell it to "Call Bob Cell" and have it make the call. Pushing the button now just makes a beep on the headset, wakes up the phone, and nothing else happens. Not sure if this requires a cab that was perhaps excluded in this release?

Also as a side note, I did change the pagepool to 32MB (I have the Alltel version of the phone so I have memory to spare). Also, was curious, what cab is required to make picture messaging work on the Alltel version. Not really a big deal, but my spouse has started wanting to send me pictures.

Thanks again to all the great folks and to the devs!

Mia
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development