PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakayuuki View Post
Greetings All,

Thanks for the 4 row cab, it is greatly appreciated. I have run into one other problem as well, I have noticed today that my voice control from my buletooth headset no longer works. The headset itself works fine, can answer and hang up on calls, what I can not do is push the button on the headset and tell it to "Call Bob Cell" and have it make the call. Pushing the button now just makes a beep on the headset, wakes up the phone, and nothing else happens. Not sure if this requires a cab that was perhaps excluded in this release?

Also as a side note, I did change the pagepool to 32MB (I have the Alltel version of the phone so I have memory to spare). Also, was curious, what cab is required to make picture messaging work on the Alltel version. Not really a big deal, but my spouse has started wanting to send me pictures.

Thanks again to all the great folks and to the devs!

Mia
Voice Command isn't installed in the final - you will need to find a CAB for in and install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

VeGeTa-X is a n00b

How do i update the PRI and the PRL on my touch pro? I upgraded to mightrom6 and updated the radio also to verizon old radio.

Current Radio - 1.03.09v
Current PRL version - 60652
Current PRI version- 1.47_003
Old 09-14-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 20th Touch Pro

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor

Weird - I know this is the final MR6 I dl'd -

Upgraded from previous MR6, new one:

.exe has might mouse
it's missing the voice command file old MR6 wasn't

but it doesn't have HTC wifirouter on it, am I doing something wrong here?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokestudent12 View Post
Weird - I know this is the final MR6 I dl'd -

Upgraded from previous MR6, new one:

.exe has might mouse
it's missing the voice command file old MR6 wasn't

but it doesn't have HTC wifirouter on it, am I doing something wrong here?
This has been addressed several times since the release of this final rom, and even two posts up from yours yet again. You have to find and install Voice Command on your own. It's not hard to find. As well as HTC WifiRouter.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 20th Touch Pro

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
This has been addressed several times since the release of this final rom, and even two posts up from yours yet again. You have to find and install Voice Command on your own. It's not hard to find. As well as HTC WifiRouter.
Thanks - and I know about Voice Command not being there, I didn't know about HTC.

I said I'm pretty sure that I have the new MR6 BECAUSE MSVC isn't there, not that I needed a fix for msvc.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I found the HTC WIFI Router thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75461
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm running MR6 and was wondering why the sprint tv app doesn't seem to work. Gives me a error number. I downloaded it from the mighty collection of apps. Sprint nav works great. Anybody get the tv app to work?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeGeTa-X View Post
How do i update the PRI and the PRL on my touch pro? I upgraded to mightrom6 and updated the radio also to verizon old radio.

Current Radio - 1.03.09v
Current PRL version - 60652
Current PRI version- 1.47_003
there are 3 different PRI versions available for the sprint touch pro. you can install them via a cab.
1.47 (you already have)
1.53 (4th post here) (instructions on how to install a PRI are above the link in that 4th post)
2.34 (1st post here)

To update the PRL you can manually install any prl you want or just run the Update PRL app on your phone to get the newest one. If you dont have this app, then you can just install the cab here

Last edited by razorloves; 09-14-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

shpd87 is a n00b

Can anyone recommend an ROM that is as good as MR6 but.... has the customizable slider at the bottom of the TF3 and is an "exe" file like this one????? Thank you.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

^^That's a tall order, my friend. But fortunately not that hard to do that yourself. The custom slider, that is, not so much the exe file. If you are concerned because you do not know how to flash when provided with something different, check out the tutorial in the stickies. As far as the custom slider goes, search is your best friend, you can customize any slider on any rom if you work at it a little bit.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development