View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:50 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeGeTa-X View Post
How do i update the PRI and the PRL on my touch pro? I upgraded to mightrom6 and updated the radio also to verizon old radio.

Current Radio - 1.03.09v
Current PRL version - 60652
Current PRI version- 1.47_003
there are 3 different PRI versions available for the sprint touch pro. you can install them via a cab.
1.47 (you already have)
1.53 (4th post here) (instructions on how to install a PRI are above the link in that 4th post)
2.34 (1st post here)

To update the PRL you can manually install any prl you want or just run the Update PRL app on your phone to get the newest one. If you dont have this app, then you can just install the cab here

Last edited by razorloves; 09-14-2009 at 11:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.