View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakayuuki View Post
Greetings All,

Thanks for the 4 row cab, it is greatly appreciated. I have run into one other problem as well, I have noticed today that my voice control from my buletooth headset no longer works. The headset itself works fine, can answer and hang up on calls, what I can not do is push the button on the headset and tell it to "Call Bob Cell" and have it make the call. Pushing the button now just makes a beep on the headset, wakes up the phone, and nothing else happens. Not sure if this requires a cab that was perhaps excluded in this release?

Also as a side note, I did change the pagepool to 32MB (I have the Alltel version of the phone so I have memory to spare). Also, was curious, what cab is required to make picture messaging work on the Alltel version. Not really a big deal, but my spouse has started wanting to send me pictures.

Thanks again to all the great folks and to the devs!

Mia
Voice Command isn't installed in the final - you will need to find a CAB for in and install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.