PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Ktk
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ktk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

I think there was a post in this thread on a Camera error, can anyone repost the link? (Not reading 1300 pages)

The error: Camera works fine, but on the screen all I get is black. The menu does pop up when i tap the screen, but i don't see anything the camera does.

Also, likely to have been posted already, the fix for the phone. When I get a phone w/ TouchFLO on, it doesn't have the overlap screen; I can receive the call (by pressing the hard button) but I don't know who it is because there is no calling screen.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:57 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktk View Post
I think there was a post in this thread on a Camera error, can anyone repost the link? (Not reading 1300 pages)

The error: Camera works fine, but on the screen all I get is black. The menu does pop up when i tap the screen, but i don't see anything the camera does.

Also, likely to have been posted already, the fix for the phone. When I get a phone w/ TouchFLO on, it doesn't have the overlap screen; I can receive the call (by pressing the hard button) but I don't know who it is because there is no calling screen.
download the hotfix on the first page
Old 05-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

anybody help me locate the nbh for the newest mr5..please
Old 05-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What do u mean by locate? Extracting it from the exe?

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-15-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff

yes please i dont have a computer....am i missing somthin.. i tried resco and tc
Old 05-15-2009, 12:55 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

u tried pocketrar?
Old 05-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

just now i did
and its the one...
sorry just got this phone & hadnt installed anything cuz of work today, i was second guessing pocketrar for bout a hundred miles... i just wasnt being thorough

Last edited by beefcakeb0; 05-15-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:06 AM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
now i did
and?
Old 05-15-2009, 01:07 AM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
just now i did
and its the one...
sorry just got this phone & hadnt installed anything cuz of work today, i was second guessing pocketrar for bout a hundred miles... i just wasnt being thorough
so to be clear, i dont need to send you the nbh? cuz i can
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

AdamD81 is a n00b

how do you install titanium? i DL the Titanium_480x640.cpr file... but dont know what to do with it! thank you
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development