PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerloon View Post
I am trying to install mighty rom on my alltel touch pro and not haveing anyluck...I sync my phn to the pc, run the extracted exe file...phn goes into rainbow mode then the status bar comes up on the phn and pc sits at 0% for about60 seconds, then the pc says theres a connection error. Please help me Im going insane...thanks
HAVE YOU UNLOCKED YOUR PHONE????????????

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurrumino View Post
i don't know if anyone else noticed.... but in this rom, the youtube client is not working well...

every video i try to play, works freezing every 2 seconds... the volume control works, but never shows the volume indicator present in the latest migthy rom for diamond (i'm talking about the youtube client).

any idea why is this happening?
I just tried it earlier today, wasn't having lockup issues. I did notice there wasn't a volume indicator though.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:09 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerloon View Post
I am trying to install mighty rom on my alltel touch pro and not haveing anyluck...I sync my phn to the pc, run the extracted exe file...phn goes into rainbow mode then the status bar comes up on the phn and pc sits at 0% for about60 seconds, then the pc says theres a connection error. Please help me Im going insane...thanks

To anyone who is having problems flashing you need to search the thread for un-locking.....( How to. Flash Your TP)... which is stickied.....the rom flashes no problem for experienced users.....not trying to be a jerk but this is not the proper thread.....this is for feedback for the ROM itself...we all pretty much will help noob's but you have to at least make sure you are following the steps to un-lock your phone first....there is plenty of help in that thread...
Old 03-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
LilRico/Mike..i know this has already been discussed, but i think i'd put the HotFix for the newest ROM maybe on your post #5. Every 10 or so post deal with the HotFix issue and we all keep posting it for them. just my two cents...
Actually, that patch listed in post 5 os an OLD patch and not even the one that will fix the issue here.

I think LilRico is not posting the fix(I'd have expected it to be on the 1st or 2nd post by now) because while it does fix it, it screws with the fonts a bit, so it's not the most optimal fix, so it's basically only if you need it type thing. Just a guess tho.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Actually, that patch listed in post 5 os an OLD patch and not even the one that will fix the issue here.

I think LilRico is not posting the fix(I'd have expected it to be on the 1st or 2nd post by now) because while it does fix it, it screws with the fonts a bit, so it's not the most optimal fix, so it's basically only if you need it type thing. Just a guess tho.
thanks for your insight, but read clearly. i merely stated that is a good place to put any hotfix for the CURRENT ROM. i know what's in post 5..it's just the first one available. thanks anyways
Old 03-15-2009, 04:41 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
LilRico/Mike..i know this has already been discussed, but i think i'd put the HotFix for the newest ROM maybe on your post #5. Every 10 or so post deal with the HotFix issue and we all keep posting it for them. just my two cents...
MightyMike is at work, so when he gets home I'll remind him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post

Quote:
thanks for your insight, but read clearly. i merely stated that is a good place to put any hotfix for the CURRENT ROM. i know what's in post 5..it's just the first one available. thanks anyways
The fix is optional at this point because a lot of people aren't happy about their font/ icon changing..

I just tried to find the quickest solution possible, and slapped it all together...
Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post

The fix is optional at this point because a lot of people aren't happy about their font/ icon changing..

I just tried to find the quickest solution possible, and slapped it all together...
well, i think it's great, the speed at which you came out w/ it and it gives ppl a choice bout what they want, fonts/icons or volume controls. pretty easy choice in my opinion..

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:01 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
well, i think it's great, the speed at which you came out w/ it and it gives ppl a choice bout what they want, fonts/icons or volume controls. pretty easy choice in my opinion..
Well, I was at work when I figured it out, and I was hoping it was the resolve all for it, but this hangup during volume issue seems to happen to me in more then 1 ROM, so now Mike and Myself will be digging into it more to see exactly what the heck is causing this. Of note, from the little changes Mighty has made there's more performance increases coming soon enough...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Of note, from the little changes Mighty has made there's more performance increases coming soon enough...
always a good thing, even though my PP at 36 is workin veery nice on 4.13

the volume issue happened for me in 4.12 as well as 4.13, but after about the 2nd day, the issue disappeared on its own, tricky lil son of a..** it is...
Old 03-15-2009, 06:43 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
tricky lil son of a..** it is...
In freaking deed! I'm trying to nab it down... I tried CFC changes, I tried theme changes, task bar changes, etc, and I still cannot get it 100%
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development