View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:41 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
LilRico/Mike..i know this has already been discussed, but i think i'd put the HotFix for the newest ROM maybe on your post #5. Every 10 or so post deal with the HotFix issue and we all keep posting it for them. just my two cents...
MightyMike is at work, so when he gets home I'll remind him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Actually, that patch listed in post 5 os an OLD patch and not even the one that will fix the issue here.

I think LilRico is not posting the fix(I'd have expected it to be on the 1st or 2nd post by now) because while it does fix it, it screws with the fonts a bit, so it's not the most optimal fix, so it's basically only if you need it type thing. Just a guess tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
thanks for your insight, but read clearly. i merely stated that is a good place to put any hotfix for the CURRENT ROM. i know what's in post 5..it's just the first one available. thanks anyways
The fix is optional at this point because a lot of people aren't happy about their font/ icon changing..

I just tried to find the quickest solution possible, and slapped it all together...