View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Thank you for the reply. I am getting an Error 262 message. I thought the unlocker was included in the file when downloaded. The screen that comes up with the three colors says something about an unlocker. As far as i know it is on the stock rom. I have redownloaded three times now and tried multiple times. I dont know what is going wrong and why i cant get it to update to 4.12

Outkast,

Simply reboot your PC.. it will stop the error code 262 message.. I was getting it too until I rebooted before trying again. Don't give up so easily !