PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
To change the storage of pictures and videos on camera mode go to options are look for the default storage and change it to Internal or external
I understand that, but when I do select external, it places the picture on the Storage Card under a folder called DCIM instead of Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
To change the storage of pictures and videos on camera mode go to options are look for the default storage and change it to Internal or external
I think what he wants is to change it from Storage Card/DCIM/100Media to Storage Card/My Documents/My Pictures or something like that...

I believe you can use Advanced configuration to do that or a simple regedit, but I'm not for sure what the reg entry is...but a simple search could surely find it..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I think what he wants is to change it from Storage Card/DCIM/100Media to Storage Card/My Documents/My Pictures or something like that...

I believe you can use Advanced configuration to do that or a simple regedit, but I'm not for sure what the reg entry is...but a simple search could surely find it..

Didn't think of Advanced Config...Good call (and thanked). You would think s simple search of the regsitry would find it but I'm not having any luck at all.

EDIT: I found the registry key after all! It's HKLM\Software\HTC\Camera\General\EnableDCIM set it to 0.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-05-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

How can I make a shortcut to the sprint tv so i can have sprint tv listed in my program list? thanks guys.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
come on now...you have to be hard core and download it straight to the tp so you Never have to plug in the usb...hehe
well that all depends on who's rom i am downloading. lol.

mighty has some good servers going but some of the other chefs are a bit too slow for a phone download. it would be cool to have an uncompressed raphimg.nbh file to download straight to the phone. hint hint.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
How can I make a shortcut to the sprint tv so i can have sprint tv listed in my program list? thanks guys.
You can copy a shortcut of the exe to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

rockin. thanks alot.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am sure it does but just to make sure ... does this have the fix already in internet sharing enabled for sprint so they wont know i am tethering
Old 03-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Using a program like Total Commander navigate to the TV folder select the TV.exe go to File > >>>>>(A) Create shortcut > Windows > Start Menu > Programs.

Extract it there and voilÃ*.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i am sure it does but just to make sure ... does this have the fix already in internet sharing enabled for sprint so they wont know i am tethering
Not sure this is correct but I did find some registry keys that are suppose to fixed the issue.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
Extension="" Delete the "isext.dll" entry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing\settings]
ForceCellConnection="Sprint PCS"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
MaxCMCon=0

When I looked in these keys on Mikes 4.12 I see they are correct, so I say you are good to go...no guarantees though, I could be totally wrong on this.

Here is where I got my info...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41606
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development