PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

The notification screen itself works nad displays proper information. It doesn't work when trying tap on a notification to open up your text messages. That's the problem I run into now...

arelas, please confirm this

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Great!!! I'll make a cab that does it in one step!! Hows that for building your own 4.17!

EDIT: Confirmed! Working here as well!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ugh...unfortunately confirmed. This was the same problem the Rhodium notifications had. Bummer. Hey...at least we got it working...sort of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
The notification screen itself works nad displays proper information. It doesn't work when trying tap on a notification to open up your text messages. That's the problem I run into now...

arelas, please confirm this
Old 04-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

For those who still have GPS connection issue, OR the GPS lag issue, even after changing your radio and doing all the steps in the GPS section of my help post. Read on for something else to try. I've used these settings myself and tested them on regular streets and the Long Island Expressway and I can tell you my GPS is locking in 2 seconds now. Yes I said 2 seconds. I thought it was a fluke so I soft rebooted, loaded up Googlemaps again and BAM seeking Satellites (0), then immediately, LOADING.. and there was my dot on the map. When driving on the expressway it even showed me changing lanes LOL in satellite view. These settings are posted on XDA by a person named "Omega01" and the info was given to me by fellow PPCgeeker "k9wh91984"

k9wh91984 was having problems getting his GPS to get that first initial lock on his Verizon Touch Pro, even after performing all the steps I outlined in my help post. After doing these edits and reflashing the telus Radio and doing all the steps it worked and it continues to work. I cleaned up the directions to make them easier for people here.

Can someone else please test these settings and post your findings ?

Requirements:
Advanced Configuration tool (attached to this thread and my help post)
PHM Registry Editor (Attached to my help post)
File Explorer or Total Commander.

Step 1:
Load up Advanced Configuration tool. Scroll down and click on GPS.
Disable A-GPS
Disable GPS logging
Click done and you will be prompted to soft reboot. Do so.

Load up File explorer or Total command and navigate to your device and to the Windows Folder.
Delete the files : \windows\GPSLogFile.txt and \windows\GPSLogFileBack.txt
Exit out of Total Commander.

Load up PHM Registry Editor and navigate to:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\

Change the following settings:

- Drivers\GpsOneDevice\PollInterval -> 100 (default is 1000)
- Drivers\InputBufferSize -> 256 (default is 4096)
- Drivers\OutputBufferSize -> 256 (default is 4096)
- Drivers\SleepOnNoData -> 100 (default is 1000)

This next step you must create a registry entry. Under GPS Intermediate Driver, click on and highlight "Multiplexer"

In PHM Registry Editor, lower lef of the screen, now click on EDIT, select NEW DWORD VALUE.

Under value data type 512 and under value name type in MaxBufferSize

Leave base as Decimal. Click OK.

When your done the edit will be located here:

- Multiplexer\MaxBufferSize 512

Thats it. exit PHM Registry editor. Soft reset and give it a whirl. If you have inital satellite connection lock issues let me know how you make out.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-30-2009, 04:20 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Why not just use Rapidshare?

I've got a Premium account on there, I could host it via my Rapidshare account, and for anyone who doesn't have a premium account, all they have to do is wait a mere 30 seconds for the download to queue up.
I can't transfer my domain, and I don't think they allow FTP acccess... Both Mike and Myself send a lot of files back and forth, and a 30 second count down is... bah
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlorenzo View Post
As a matter of fact LilRico could get a seedbox and that would solve most of the problems. Many of them have unltd bandwidth and great speeds, so old releases would be seeded by the seed box with full bandwidth + other seeders and new releases will be seeded by seed box + the swarm.

I think this might be the way to go.
That would be a good idea for ROM's... But what about themes... Do you really want to wait 30 minutes for the ROM to download. I mean, on a good day, I downloaded ROM's in 2 minutes with no extra software, no speed penalties and it was easy. Torrenting requires everyone to have a bit torrent app... and not everyone has that.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002

I understand lil ricos problem but i would love to download the themes and 4.16 also mighty is there any problems with using 6.5 rom on sprint touch pro because the hardware is at 6.1 cuz my keyboard went out :/ please respond thanks

dont ignore help me out come on now
Old 04-30-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Ok where is everybody? no post in 30 minutes?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002

i posted im just waiting for a response from someone
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtwist2002 View Post
I understand lil ricos problem but i would love to download the themes and 4.16 also mighty is there any problems with using 6.5 rom on sprint touch pro because the hardware is at 6.1 cuz my keyboard went out :/ please respond thanks

I'm running MightyROM 5 on a Sprint Touch Pro. Not sure what your issue is with the keyboard.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtwist2002 View Post

If your keyboard went out I would take your phone back and get a new one. If that is not an option, then I would get touchpal. It is by far the best keyboard on the market IMO.

Last edited by pirish; 04-30-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

icanbeatali is a n00b

nevermind...

Last edited by icanbeatali; 04-30-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development