View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:20 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Why not just use Rapidshare?

I've got a Premium account on there, I could host it via my Rapidshare account, and for anyone who doesn't have a premium account, all they have to do is wait a mere 30 seconds for the download to queue up.
I can't transfer my domain, and I don't think they allow FTP acccess... Both Mike and Myself send a lot of files back and forth, and a 30 second count down is... bah
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlorenzo View Post
As a matter of fact LilRico could get a seedbox and that would solve most of the problems. Many of them have unltd bandwidth and great speeds, so old releases would be seeded by the seed box with full bandwidth + other seeders and new releases will be seeded by seed box + the swarm.

I think this might be the way to go.
That would be a good idea for ROM's... But what about themes... Do you really want to wait 30 minutes for the ROM to download. I mean, on a good day, I downloaded ROM's in 2 minutes with no extra software, no speed penalties and it was easy. Torrenting requires everyone to have a bit torrent app... and not everyone has that.