PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
New version of flash doesn't play well with opera hence why its crashing.

Any site that has flash craps out.
i have a nice version of opera and flash that works well with it, but it wont install over this one in your rom. Any ideas on how to maybe get it to install?. Awesome rom!

nevermind, got it. thanks, bedt rom IMO. thanks mighty.

Last edited by temperbad; 05-11-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Is there any way to get the email notifications to launch tmail instead of focusing on the mail tab in manila?

Thanks...

Love your roms Mighty!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

make sure that your opera skin matches the version you are using and also the version of flashlite that comes with 6.5 will crash with opera you will need anryl's version which may be kinda choppy but it works both in IE and Opera
Old 05-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey mightymike

is there any way you can cab up windows marketplace?

also any particular reason why you don't just include it in your rom?

thx
Old 05-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Yup, I knew that going in and it was a chance I was willing to take. It does show up as uninstallable so who knows. I personally have no intention of unistalling it though, it works great! Only other bad thing I forgot was that the OEM lock still wants you to slide it twice to unlock. I believe it's a WM6.5 glitch, anyone know if it is fixable? Not a deal breaker by any means, more of an annoyance.
i think devicelock is the culprit.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

Hey guys, not sure if this has been discussed but if you want opera to work as it should without crashes I found a temporary solution. I use 15613 currently but have also experienced the crashing issue with 15954 and 16277. By turning off plugins in opera settings (Settings>Advanced, uncheck plugins), it has not crashed on me since. Now you lose flash video capabilities but flash content still loads up fine. I guess there's always wvd/tcpmp, skyfire, mach5 that will outperform opera/flash video performance at the moment. My apologies if this has already been discussed. Hope this helps

edit: just tested blockbuster.com as per Wunder's comment, loaded up fine with no crashes.

Last edited by Riley; 05-11-2009 at 01:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

An argument happened at work. I interfere and asked both parties to leave the station respectively. 5 minutes later one of the parties come back and some guy starts talking crap to me.

Hence my reaction

http://www.cochoz.com/downloads/Misc.../VIDEO0003.3gp

GG!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO 4G

newvet is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
To all of you reporting "Great" battery life, are any of you using S2U2 or SPB Mobile Shell 3? I'm running both, and the Telus radio on a Sprint TP' and with moderate use I get less than 8 hours.

The day I can unplug my phone in the morning and not plug it in again until I lay down to sleep will be a happy one indeeeed!

I'm using MS3 with Telus radio on Sprint TP and, like you, getting poor battery life with this rom- 6 to 8 hours with moderate use. I'm gonna check into the MS3 weather updates issue Razorloves mentioned or I will remove MS3 to see if it makes a difference.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
An argument happened at work. I interfere and asked both parties to leave the station respectively. 5 minutes later one of the parties come back and some guy starts talking crap to me.

Hence my reaction

www.cochoz.com/XXX/Miscellaneous/VIDEOXXX0003.3gp

GG!
You might want to make sure you don't have any warez ahem type material on your site
Old 05-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
i have a nice version of opera and flash that works well with it, but it wont install over this one in your rom. Any ideas on how to maybe get it to install?. Awesome rom!

nevermind, got it. thanks, bedt rom IMO. thanks mighty.
Please share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if this has been discussed but if you want opera to work as it should without crashes I found a temporary solution. I use 15613 currently but have also experienced the crashing issue with 15954 and 16277. By turning off plugins in opera settings (Settings>Advanced, uncheck plugins), it has not crashed on me since. Now you lose flash video capabilities but flash content still loads up fine. I guess there's always wvd/tcpmp, skyfire, mach5 that will outperform opera/flash video performance at the moment. My apologies if this has already been discussed. Hope this helps

edit: just tested blockbuster.com as per Wunder's comment, loaded up fine with no crashes.
Yup, that fixed it. Good thing I have skyfire

Did I help? The is down to the right

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development