PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fuzzybabybunny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
It is something you installed. Same thing happened to me once on one of MM's earlier roms. I think it was either Diamond tf3d config or the extra tabs cab that I installed. In any case, I hard reset, installed the extra tabs before anything else and installed Adv. Config instead of the diamond config and all was fine.
I'll do the reinstall and then a hard reset, but it's definitely not something that I've installed. Like I said, I haven't installed ANYTHING. This text stuff happens right after I load the rom. The most I've done is set up my username/password for my email accounts and browse the web a bit with the included Opera.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
As always, ##778# works fine for me.

codes haven't worked for me on this or 4.12 or 4.9.5, soo pretty much every mightrom i've been on, but it's not that big a deal to me..

p.s. thanks for the quick work lil rico! hopefully we'll see the hotfix soon after you talk to mike. wouldn't mind bein another tester.. though ya said ya got enough... juuust in case

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

Last edited by No1ustad; 03-13-2009 at 08:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA

Madrig is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
codes haven't worked for me on this or 4.12 or 4.9.5, soo pretty much every mightrom i've been on, but it's not that big a deal to me..

p.s. thanks for the quick work lil rico! hopefully we'll see the hotfix soon after you talk to mike. wouldn't mind bein another tester.. though ya said ya got enough... juuust in case
Thanks for the help No1ustad! Clicking the Thanks now!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:39 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post

You got PM. And ## codes for me work just fine. Are you using some kind of Dialer skin because ## codes are fine. I tested them before the release of the ROM. Everything needed for the ## codes to work right are there...

##3282#
##33284#
##778#

all work...
Old 03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The Volume Controls are available installing the themes. The only Volume Control that I've made available separate is the green one.
I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint

pritch1011 is keeping up the good workpritch1011 is keeping up the good work

not sure what u guys are doing after flash but ive flashed mighty 4 times now differant builds and never had any problems witn anything
Old 03-13-2009, 08:57 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Guys, from now on, my clocks will also change the Miss call, Calendar, alarm on icons to match the clock as well. Are you guys against this? I just finished touching up Orange which was basically done by 04orgzx6r. I have to see how it all comes together and then I'm posting the updated version...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Guys, from now on, my clocks will also change the Miss call, Calendar, alarm on icons to match the clock as well. Are you guys against this? I just finished touching up Orange which was basically done by 04orgzx6r. I have to see how it all comes together and then I'm posting the updated version...
Can't wait to have the whole version haha

Old 03-13-2009, 09:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

Quote:
Sounds Kick *** man!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
If it eaiser for you, go for it. We can be accommodating.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development